Sunday, October 28, 2007

Daylight saving

Is the day I hate it because it is daylight saving and we need to turn our clock 1 hour forward, which means it will be 3 hours differences at Malaysia`s time. Sometime, I will get confuse with the time if without looking at clock.


Can you believe it !!!??? IS 8.30pm!!! (@___@')

Today I also need to go back to work which is good (extra $$$$) or bad (dammit! slept 1 hour less), which same as Ray, he even started work at 5am this early morning, poor guy :(

Anyway, lucky tomorrow we have a day off. yahoo! Well, dont have any plan so far it. We both really exhausted recently. Maybe just stay at home rest and "goyang kaki" (relax).

Since, tomorrow I`m off and I`m in such as good mood today although I`m really exhausted after back from work (2pm) and had lunch outside with Ray, I decided make

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Tang Youn" Cantonese style for our dinner.

Yeap,..I made them all tiny like a size a peas because it is easy to eat it and like melting in your mouth with the soup. yUMYUUMMM... (^_^)



It took me about 2 hours just to make it and used 250g of gluten rice flour. So, in order to speed up, I do it 3 balls at once. (^_^) since someone lazy to help me :P


Making the soup base using a lot lots lots of ingredients (^_^)


okayyyyy.. dinner time.

Too bad I`m running out of vinegar. otherwise it gonna taste soooooooooooo good and more mouth watering. kekkekeke.

Besides, I also make "SAN CHAR BAO" (pork mince wrapped with lettuces)


As for dessert,.. watermelon

4 comments:

ahju10 said...

Hey babe...i wish i can join ur guys by juz looking at those pic...OMG....make me even miss it!!!!
I want .....

doris

Laura Hii said...

Sure,...if got a chance we can make it together. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

hey .. i know Lily la..
my ex colleague..
din look for me in kuching oh ..

:D

Laura Hii said...

pazuzu: Ya i know. Samantha & Lily were ur friends. ookokok next year i will be back to Malaysia again, I will ask them to organize so that everyone can meet.