Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Trip to Sibu

Monday 1 Oct 2007-3 Oct 2007

Last Monday I went to Sibu for 3 days 2 nights. My cousin was give me a lift while gone for Mukah, so at least I can save my $$ and wouldnt be bored alone for 1 hour drive to Sibu.


During my stay at Sibu, My mainly is renew my passport and at the sametime wanna be with Raymond and of course with his family as well. heheeheheh.



holy moly.....okok I wasnt purposely shoot that, I just wanna took the new bridge. :S
Hellooo..........Sibu
yaaaaaaaaaaI was so excited when I finally arrived at Sibu, Because it sure remind me a lot of sweet memory during my college life.
Almost everytime semester breaks, I often go to Sibu for Raymond and sometime he also come to Sarikei to pay a visits. heehehh
Well,...Sibu dont really change much, Just build a few extra buliding and the traffic still busy as usual and I always love shopping at Sibu for clothes!!! and the prices are affordable. However, I dont really bought much because once I arrived at Sibu, Raymond`s mum and her sister from Singapore bought heaps of clothes and pants just for me. OMGGGGGGGG (@_@')
When talking about shopping at SIBU, one I think I really hate and annoying me is people here a bit rude. When ever you go this sales girl will following you everywhere and standing next to you VERY VERY CLOSE!!!!! WTF (is not like you are my friends!!!)..just like a glue stick on you. I just feel uncomfortable other people just look at you and what you gonna buy. No just that, some sales girl even so RUDE like, she will watching you from TOP to TOE!! I really hate that!!! if you dress casual or not the very fashionable type, and went to expensive or branded clothes, she will asked " Excuse me miss, what you looking for??" If you looking for your mum dress are under that area" WTF!!!!! really piss me off!!. So, we shoot her back by saying "We cannot go there have a look HUH!"
So, at the end I couldnt stand that! after 10mins I just walk out the store lahhhhhhhh. What kind of attitude ????
Really, totally difference compare to Aussie, well at least shopping at Sarikei and Kuching much more better and comfortable.
I finally ate Kampua and short shoup from Sibu. I also bought 1 kg Honey BBQ pork jerky. WAAAAAAAAaa so damn delicious! Besides, they also bring me for movie(Evan Almight) at night and ate a lot suppers. Raymond `s mum even cooked nice dinner.
So, I pretty empty hand when go back to Sarikei LOL. And those clothes and pants Raymond will help me carry back to Aussie wahahhhahh.
more updates coming soon.
* sorry for the spacing, a bit hard to read...I keep edit it, but it doesnt work. *

2 comments:

@lice said...

That's typical Sibu ppl, I felt tat when I was back too. So normally, I wouldn't give them a shit care and grab my things or talking sarcasticly in English complaining the rudeness of this shop loudly, hopefully the boss wil hear! Probably something worst happened to me b4, my fren & I was shopping somewhere, then my fren kinda look little bigger size, then she ma chooses some for her sister which is small size n decide to buy..then the salesgal so rude, saying "I think all sizes here is not suitable for u.." walau!!!!!

Laura Hii said...

(@_@) that is sooooooo RUDE!!! really piss me off!