Thursday, October 11, 2007

My trip to Kuching

My trip to Kuching from 5th-9th October 2007




Weeeee~~~ when taking about Kuching, I missed my friends sooooo much!! (T_T). I almost love everything about Kuching especially, the places for FOODS :P So, many new cafe or kopitiam opened about kuching areas, which is good thing. Mostly of my friends and some relatives are living at Kuching too.



Well, as usual I always took bus express to Kuching even during my college life. I wanna experienced how`s thing been improve all the way to Kuching.


I was took 8.45am bus and about 1.45pm I arrived to Kuching bus express station. yaaaa I know it such as long time but for those from Sarawakian hheheheheh it consider normal and the trip have been much more short compare to old time.


3 miles, Me and my friends used to hanging around here for lunch, dinner and supper. Sometimes Ray & I used to watch soccer in the middle night. When even I need to do our project or doing research we will go to Cyber internet here to online.

I was stayed at my friends house when I was at Kuching. For sure we heaps of thing we need to catch up and chat about. hehhehheeeh





So, dinner time! my friends bring to this "TAIWAN SIAU JOU" omggggggg so crowded. Lucky, we manage get a table for 3 people. (^_^) and it was unbelievable it taste good and cheap!!!!!




My friends (^_^)


THANKS FOR THE DINNER OHHHH~~~~~I`m so enjoy it.



THANKS FOR THE TREAT~~


HOCK LEE shopping centre
Photo took from HERE

Sammy did bring me a lot of places for shopping which we use to go with our "gang" LOL. ahahah really remind me a lot of sweet memories. (^_^). The 1st place we went to Hock Lee Shopping Centre and of course I bought a few thing for myself. whahahh how you can resist when you see something so nice~& cheap~. (@_@)



I also kept asking my friends does Kuching still have 20cent Store??? (low budget/discount store) because at Sarikei and Sibu, it have been close down. Unbelievable it still got! I remembered when Ray & I finish dinner we used to walk to 20cent at 3miles for shopping grocery. I did bought a T-shirt for myself which is sooo cheap after converted to Aussie Dollar only AUS$4.00+ :D OMGGGGGGGG
to be continued.....

No comments: