Monday, October 15, 2007

My trip to Kuching (Part 6)

On Monday time to goooo SOLO..rock n roll (^__^)



Like usual, we gone out have breakfast together and then my friend will drop me at city and then they will go back to work.

I started at India Street/ Jalan India, then Chinese history Museum and Riverside. Damn! at that time it was raining, so I was hide at some where riverside bus stop before I went to Crown Plaza or Parkson shopping centre.

After that I went to Tun Jugah & Sarawak Plaza (both are shopping centre) during the day one thing annoying me is every time I need go to toilet I need to paid RM0.20. oMgg they dont have toilet paper. (>__<) which completely difference to Australia SUPER Clean, FREE entry, got toilet papers & even available tampon of coz you need to pay for that.

Then I went to Everise Supermarket which is my favourite places, because you can bought anything with cheap price. I mean anything!!! such as clothes, jewelery, foods, wine, and etc.

Anyway compare to my old time things have been improved a lots but the sad thing is getting more crimes like rape & rob cases. Almost everyday there sure got news on it. sighhhhhh,..which is why my parents were so worried when I`m gone to Sibu & Kuching alone.

No comments: