Friday, October 12, 2007

My trip to Kuching (Part 2)

During my stay at Kuching, lucky it was my friends organized and planned the whole thing. Otherwise, I dont know where to go coz it have been so long almost 5 years!. I often heard Kuching does changes lot. So, I better stick to my friends. (^__^)

So, on next day (Saturday), my friends wanna treat/chiaaa me ate KOLO MEE for breakfast yaaaaaaaaa finally can taste it. Kuching always best for the kolo mee compare to other suburb. heheehh




KOLO MEE + soup RM2.30 / AUS$0.76 wish we got that in AUSSIE!!!!! damn!


Eating at Malaysia can be such as heaven hehehehheehh.....

Then, we went SAMAJAYA APARTMENT for property inspection which we have been talked about ages ago. ehhehehe, my parents and I just curious, so, I went there to help my parents for the inspection.





Okay,...lunch time. We went to Causeway Bay HongKong Restaurant at Crown Square. OKOK..i didnt take pictures of the restaurant coz at that time , my mind was just thinking about my friends who i havent been met for almost 5 years!!!!!!! dont blame me arrrr.

The restaurant pictures can be found HERE.


You guys have not idea how I felt when I was awaiting my another two friends! because they are late.whahahhaahh my heart keep bumbing and too excited ahhahahaahah. Once, I saw them, my first reaction is big smile and huges. OMGGG.....really happy finally met them in person.




errrrr.. i forgot what it call??? anyone mind to help me???


like usual I love Mince Pork with Century Egg Porridge. So, I wanna taste whether it does like Hongkong style. andddddd..yes! i love it.


Me n Jenny


Me & Lily




Sammy & Jenny yaaaaa...PEACE Forever!


Jenny & Lily Ya ya..I know......."I LOVE U 2" heheehhehhehe



Well, I guess you know what next lahh....chat and chat and chat for a few hours hahhaha till the waitress cleaned up our table and we still continued our conversation.



GUYS THANKS for the LUNCH. I promised I will treat you guys back!!!!! I really missed you guys!



to be continued.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello... My first time here! :) Thanks for the link.

Laura Hii said...

Irene: ehehh Thanks! for reading my blog ;D