Friday, October 12, 2007

My trip to Kuching (Part 3)

After lunch time at Crown Square, Sammy and I got another appointment with my another friend - Samantha for the BODY SHOP MAKEOVER.


Body Shop Makeover is about photoshoting, hairstyling and using BODY SHOP products for the makeup on us and got RM50 for redeem the products + FREE A4 size photo. The packages is RM88 / AUS$29.33.

WHAT A GOOD DEAL!!!!!!! It was samantha idea ehhheehh THANKS for that!!! So, I also kept asking a few friends to join us for the makeover. ehhhehh

okok i bet u just wanna see the photos not reading my blog whahahahh

here we gooooo.......



oMG..... GHOSTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!




wahahhah I look like a kid


Pleasseee.... pleaseee.... make me more prettier oooohhhh :P


okay after done the hair ready for my turn photoshoting.....

errr i forgot to take pic when I get my hair done (>_<)

Free A4 size. hard copy.. sighhhhhhhh wish can get softcopy. dammit



This one is smaller size and is extra photo so, I need to paid RM13 for that.

We actually, took 6 difference kind of posts, and they do provided some jacket and dress which I tried and looks SUCK!! (cannot wear punya) so, at the end I still choose my own outfit which is more like my personality.

Before we leave let`s took some group photo.



Sammy, Me, Samantha



Samantha, me, Jenny


Shandy n me

THANKS ! Shandy for making me pretty :P

at the end I did bought a few thing from BODY SHOP. weeeeeee~ shopping at Kuching Body shop can be such as heaven because those price are RM not in AUS$

Imaging at Australia is AUS$100 but at Malaysia is RM 100. SAME NUMBERS BUT DIFFERENCE CURRENCY!!!!!

~halleluyah mode~

ehehehh cant wait to see how raymond`s reaction by the time he see the photos????? :P

coming up next........DINNER TIME!

4 comments:

@lice said...

Maybe can consider to get ur hair done in that way permanently, looks nice on you!

Laura Hii said...

Thks for the comment. Surprisingly, a lot of people interested my hair style, even the hairdesser asked me where i get that haircut done.

Anonymous said...

eee.. i know sam too ..
hahahaha

Laura Hii said...

pazuzu: ahhah what a small world