Monday, October 15, 2007

My Trip to Kuching (Part 5)

On Sunday, we went to Sunday Market at Satok. I used to go Satok for the Night Market for dinner and bought some cheap stuffs and for supper as well. Too bad I dont have enough time for go to Night market.



Welcome to Sunday Market


Fresh Chicken... Mari! mari! beli ayam (come buy some chicken) LOL


I dont know the name of this veg, but I love it when my mum cooked with eggs. Only can be found at Sarawak. It is a local veg.

Can anyone import it Pleaseeee.......


Fresh Vegetables


YumYum Pancake (err Malaysian version) ehehhe 1 piece only RM0.50/AUS$0.16!!!


I bought FRESH!!Sugar cane juice only RM1/AUS$0.33 rather drink fresh juice then soft drink which more health :P Damn it was hot day!

I bet you cant see this at Aussie.ahahha


more cheap T-shirts, bags, shoes, jewels and etc you name it lahhh


Fresh fruits at Satok shopping centre


more snacks


Fish... for pet anyone interested???


more fish on sale ehehheh

no just that, they also sell puppies, bird and etc which I didnt walked the whole market. quite big and it was hot day I`m getting so tanned (-__-')


omg ! is DURIAN!! I bet if ray see this for sure he will buy one. alamak quite expensive 1 durian cost RM12/AUS$4.00

Okok,..lunch time, we went back to Hock Lee, which my friends treat me ate chicken rice. I forgot to took the picture, properly I was too hungry and exhausted after walked whole morning at Satok.



After lunch we went to Seberkas shopping centre for shopping Aaaagain!! whahah never sick of shopping since Australia dollar currency was high and I could buy a lot. :P

okok... for dinner I decided stay at home because I dont want my friends keep treat / chia me makan (eat) and finally I can taste Sammy cooks ehheheeh. I kept told her just cooked simply and as long can fill up our stomach since at night we will go out for movie. But this is the outcome..

Ta taaa.....


She cooked so many dishes!!! waaaaaa why everyone wanna feed me like pig.

Got soup, fish, veg, & meat!!!! OMG

Thanks for your lovely dinner SAMMY!!!

wahhaha,....I was in the middle of MSN with other friends while having dinner with them just turn my head back & front. hhahah I know when my friends saw me, they also speechless.

After finish dinner, we get ready to go out for movie: RESIDENT EVIL EXTINCTION!!!! @ Star Cineplex


The Lovely couple ; Sammy & Ah leong

OMG!! they even bought the movie ticket for me OMGGGG!!! THANKS for that! Really appreciated that. OMG I`m getting pia see liew!

Your guys must come to aussie I treat you guys like a king & queen oohhhhhh!! no kidding


Me & Sammy


I LOVE KUCHING (night view from Star cineplex)

What even you saw on above picture, on Monday I will walk all the place there by myself since all my friends need to work and will met them at night.

No comments: