Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to "LAURA`S BLOG"

In a few hours, Laura`s Blog will officially 1 year old. Cant believe I have been blogging for a year. Well, not exactly, before I use Blogger, I was using friendster`s blog. Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to say

THANK YOU!!!

TERIMA KASIH!!

Xie Xie 谢谢!!!

ARIGATO ありがとう!!!

KAMSAHAMNIDA 감사합니다!!!
.
.
.
.
to all readers especially, for those are loyal (^_^) like my FANs. heheheh you know who are. And also welcome for those 1st visitor reading my crap blog. ahhahh

Whats LAURA`s BLOG birthday wish???? I hope I will visit more places to get inspiration and continuing improve my photography skill for blogging and attract more readers. V(^_^)V

So, after I reviewing my site meter and all the comments, I had selected top 3 readers which each of you will received a special gift.

The top 3 readers are;

1) My parents
2) ALICE
3) SAMMY




100% Australia Product. Winners of the 2007 Food Challenge Award. (mannnnn..I`m damn proud of my photography heheheh . T_T damn my hands wrinkles!!!)

Thanks to your continuing reads my blog for so long and I know you guys have been checking my blog regularly like everyday just to see whether I update my posts and leave comments like almost all my entry.

Well,..it is not easy to get everyone checking my blog or even click "Comment" link and login just to leave your thought and opinion.

So, I think you guys are deserved to received it than anyone else!!!!

In order to received your gift please email me : enghiime@gmail.com for your guys contact details.


By the way today also a EASTER SUNDAY, I wish you all have a good Easter and enjoy the public holidays.


It wouldn't be consider Easter if without Hot CROSS BUN!!!

yummy~~~~ I bought a dozen (AUS$12) from Bakers Delight Bakery! they are the BEST!!!

3 comments:

@lice said...

Happy Easter & Happy Bday to your baby blog. Thank you for having this thought of giving me present, I appreciate it a lot, don't bother go and airmail it lah, save your time. Hehe.

Sammy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~YOU~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LAURAHII.BLOG
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~~~~~~

happy birthday~ hohoho..haha...
always read ur blog n write comment, never though tat i wan in top 3 readers ..haha.. happy to know it... n thank for ur present~
present i claim it when u back to msia ya..really appreciate on it.....

hahaha... currently busying in moving new house..haha.. house all messy messy.. now i kind like orang gila..blur blur for the moment..

next time when u back to msia, come to kch n visit me again.. tis time u can stay for good n nice house liaw...

p/s:
to Alice: girl, present u dun wan give it to me ya.. so tat i can have 2 chocolate.. yummy~yummy~

to laura: u know how to do liaw hia..hehe ^_^

Laura Hii said...

Alice & Sammy: I had mailed it today. You guys should be receive it someday next week. (^_^). Please let me know once you receive it.