Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Vegetables Curry Laksa

Today, I cooked my own vegetables curry laksa at home. Recently, I hardly spend time cook at home and mostly eat outside with fast foods getting sick of it and also hardly eat any fruits. -_-" I know such as bad diet. Besides, my fridge pretty out of stock. So, today finally is our both day off and went out for grocery shopping.

I will cook when ever possible to avoid spending too much money on outside. So, back to topic. Basically, it was pretty easy to cook it. I just bought a Malaysia Product Curry Laksa paste to make the soup base.



It was so hot & spicy. Alamak!!!! like fire in my mouth. To be honest, I not a good spicy eater buts still can barely "survived".




ehheh I cut my carrot like sakura flower. (^_^) . I was sick of meat bcoz of fast foods, so I used a lot of variety vegs. Suppose going to buy some seafoods but today the market price was expensive.



okok more ingredient... and cant be totally vegetarian dish since it got fish balls :P btw, I prefer hokkien noodles instead vermicelli.



Once I cooked the soup base, the next step was the easy part. Basically, just boiled the noodles, vegetables & fish balls.



ehheh pretty much like eat steamboat or hot pot. I really like the boiled vegetables bcoz it taste the nature of sweetness and juicy. And the best is, it was taste so fresh in your mouth even without the curry laksa soup.



ta..tahh my Vegetables Curry Laksa.

Soo..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
anyone???




OiiSHII~~~!!!

if anyone of u have try.... let me know what you think.

7 comments:

Sammy said...

i wan i wan.. next time u come here then cook for me ya..hehe
i wan curry laksa mee hun.. dun wan mee..hehehe...

@lice said...

Woohoo. I was planning to cook laksa this weekend too, so sama sama try it out. Cos I just asked Karen to buy me a pack of Kch laksa paste during her last trip back. hehe!

Laura Hii said...

sammy: sure sure

Alice: When at Sydney my Malaysian friend used to give me KCH laksa pasta. OMG damn HOT & Spicy!!! but it was taste good!. sighh,...kind of missed it.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

RX relafen RX antabuse World shippind luvox Buy aceon Order sinemet Free pills amaryl

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) 008376918351 Thank you.

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) 008376918351 Thank you.