Monday, April 28, 2008

Multi-talented Australian Police Officer

Short note: We couldnt stop laughing when we heard this yamcha staff asking the customer " animal spring roll?" instead anymore spring roll? with strong cantonese accent.




After yamcha....we went to QVM for grocery shopping. And...........guess what??

They seem organized mini concert. The best thing, it was performed by Australian team police officer.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGg they can sing!!! like SUPERSTAR. They even can play music instruments...guitar, keyboard, drum..omg I really impressed !!!

Not just a Hero to community but also Entertainer who can sing & dance.




Check out video I record. I`m sorry it was very short bcoz battery flat and the annoying is this lady keep block my view! >_<" Heloooooooooooooooo! are you blind?????? cant you see me I`m recording the god damn video for my blog!!!! cant you just said "excuse me.." it will help. One thing funny part is when all the sudden the singer (police officer) picked random on this lady; so..here it go the conversation;

Singer: Hi,...How r u doing?


Tourist: Fine, Thank you

Singer: In case emergercy happen, what`s the number you have to dial?

Tourist:...................

All the audience LOL and the guitar guys play his guitar is funny sound like " guaa~~guaa~~~guaa~~~

HHAHHAH soooooooo funny

Tourist: LOL I`m not from australia

So,..........the whole scene pretty funny,..entertained and most important it deliver important message to community. So,..australiannnnnn do u know the number??? V(^-^)V

No comments: