Friday, April 18, 2008

Speed Racer... I cant wait for it!!!!!

I have been waiting for ages since last year (ya u heard me since LAST YEAR!!) which I desperate wanted to watch the movie Speed Racer which will be world wide release on 8-9 May. I wanna watch the movie not because the director from Matrix is because my favourite super korean star RAIN in there the movie!!!! AWWWWWWWWW


wanna pengsan liew~~~ even when heard he say "Let`s GO!!" awwww......




GOD DAMMIT !!!! >_<" Australia release on 12th JUNE 2008 wtf.........

even Malaysia release on 8th May sighhhhhhhhhhhh we r so koliennnnnnnnnnnn. T_T I bet by the time, I can watch through online. sighhhh how sad~~~


Now he started training & casting in his latest movie called "Ninja Assassin" released next year Feb 2009 another Hollywood movie. woohooo~~~

Also invovle movie soundtrack for "Kung fu Panda" omggggggggggggg......

1 comment:

Sammy said...

wo...wo....

movie~!!movie~!!movie~!!