Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tree in front our house.

Yaaa... I`m survived after long hours worked since started bloody 6am in morning and work till 10.30pm!!!! and only slept 3 hours. Suppose today got a party to attend and finally decided not to go since they wanted to overnight aka get drunk. sighh...2morow still have to go back work again! >_<" on Sunday. Because of that ppl started calling me Crazy women!!! see me day & night hahahah.



Btw, not matter how busy I am still find my time for blog which it is a pleasure and do it for fun. At the moment, is our house "hunting season", still try our best to do our research on rental fees, property condition and location, location, location. Anyway, back to topic title. heheh, I finally got chance to blog about it. And it already over the fruity season. It just in front our master bedroom.


Can anyone guess?? What kind of this tree?? heheheheh btw just ignore the bins, it doesn't belong to us.



Closer looks.


Over the ground.



It was so pointing and hurt my fingers! damn! >_<" it looks like Rambutan fruit even same size but just the color is difference. ehheeh

Although it look ugly, wait till you see inside hehheeeh~~~


In order to open it, I used my kungfu action ~~~ ARHHHhhhh char ~*step it with my foot really x3 hard*~~



Ta..tahhh is a chestnut! ehheh people often use it on chocolate products or even healthy snack product.

Our neighbor are so unbelievable. They managed collected whole bucket. O.o"

2 comments:

Sammy said...

ah.. i wan it.. i wan it.. it was my favourite food too.. faster get more n post it to me ^O^

p/s: u can practice ur kung fu liaw..haha.. sure later on ur food wil become elephant food..hahaha

Laura Hii said...

sammy: ahaaha.. it also ray`s mum favorite. my kaki for sure will swollen.