Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sushi Night @ Home

Yaaaaaa...today I seem to be pretty excited, bounced during at work and cheerful when on the way home. It is because I`m looking forward tomorrow!

For Aussie, or ppl live at Australia, I`m sure it everyone is looking forward as well. Because tomorrow is ANZAC DAY!!!

Thats means, everyone will have long weekend! and properly will get drunk at night, I bet. ehehh but however I`m working.

For me, it means Public Holidays = ($_$) WOOHOO~ double pay $$$ = 200% hell
YAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Anyway,..HAPPY ANZAC DAY!! EVERYONE~~

So,... it have been a while I "lost in space" or been inactive blogging. Sorry guys, recently I hardly got time to online even on MSN, which some of you will notice that I havent chat with u guys for a while. I getting spent more time on work rather then spent time at home.

Which it also means I hardly talk to Ray as well because his work load been increased due some management changes. But, we are cool with that since we wanna achieve what we want and invest on what better for our future life. So,.. Ray & I "AZA AZA FIGHTING!!! (^_^)

Btw,..my workplace seem will be like my "second home". Somehow I getting enjoy it.

okok,..back to topic, because of work load. I hardly to cook at home and mostly ate outside, or sometime I just forgot to eat. >_<'' Today, properly 2nd time I cooked at home for this week. MY GOD,....O.o' is Thursday liew. So, today I was finish early at work and manage went to supermarket have a quick grocery shop which bought enough for couples days.

I decided to make Terriyaki Chicken Sushi.




someone just sit there and wait for makan (-_________-)'





Nothing special.... all just bloody sushi.





Sushi Tower...anyone?



I was lose my patience to roll it nicely.



Itadakimasu!!!!




What a boring entry.

I wish go out explore places and have a good practice on photography. sighhhhh~

Anyway, have a good long weekends!!! xoxox

3 comments:

Sammy said...

Sushi~Sushi!!
miss it so much

Laura Hii said...

sammy: when I will got chance eat ur handmade sushi??

Fausta said...

OMG it took me 4 hrs and more to make those bloody sushi.. well but mine was fancy one! hehe
3 kind of rolls, 3 kinds of onigiri, 2 of them shaped to bunny&kitty~!xD