Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bowling Night

Just back from city. (^_^) I had so much fun tonight with friends at Kingpin Bowling Crown. My last time played bowling was 7 years ago!!! I know I know, how ridiculous -__-".

Well,..is not like we were too busy, it just hard to get "kaki" who interested play bowling and besides, it quite expensive here compare to Malaysia.

1st Game AUS$16. (difference day & time, will difference prices) -___-"

Check full details of pricing.

I really love Kingpin Bowling centre!!! there a lot reason why I really like it. Just look at the disco interior design sooooooooo cool with the lighting and furnitures~



Also,..2 bars and you also can get foods.

And the mostly I love it is, they played latest musics and MTV. Even you can choose your favourite songs, while you can enjoy the dance & drinks at the same time. woohoo~~~

Btw, you also can organize a function room or even birthday party!

Play & "On" your speaker now. (^_^)





Here some pictures slide shows. ~l*azy to post every single photos*~ btw I looked a bit FAT!!! blame to work stress DAMNIT (T_T)

It really great place to hang out, perfect for friends & family. If you guys really curious just check out they website HERE.

2 comments:

Sammy said...

wooo... wooo... jelouse
if compare here.. really >_<

no kaki hia.. next time when u back make sure u remind me u wan play bowling hia..haha.. i bring u to play...

Laura Hii said...

sure sure.. but cant be just two of us. need more ppl. ^^