Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Alysson

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes.

2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
-___-" as long I brush my teeth twice per day.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Kuching.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Having my parents & friends live at Australia.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
-__________-"

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Settle car loan, share with family, and definitely donate some $ for good cause.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes,...but indirect, Anyway I never got chance to do that since "someone" confessed 1st to me.

9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?
NO! :S I`m not a chocolate lover.

10. Do you wear boxers?.
No.

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
Honda Jazz

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
Can I say both? XD, Mostly is Hug bcoz I like feel warm & be protected

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Just speak out. Otherwise too many misunderstanding & conflict happen.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Raymond, my family & friends

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Nope. But definitely is window shopacholic. XD

16. Do you have friend(s) that you think he/she will stand by you and support you all the time?
Yes, because I also will do the same thing to he/her.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Self-esteem. I need to learn be more confidence in myself.

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
Lies from someone I really trusted or something I put high hope on it.

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
No. does it make any differences?

okok.........the last question was tough. not because how to answer it but what kind of question I should put on it.

20. What`s the best advice you`ve ever received?
Be-Confidence LAURA!!! believe in what you doing. I still can heard it deep in my ears since very 1st day I joined the company.

I tag
1. Alice
2. Sammy
3. 13th Panda

mannnnnnnnnnn,..I got nobody to tag and I bet others wont do it.

4 comments:

Sammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sammy said...

wah.. y u tag me >_<

n hoh where is question 6 hia?
missing a number?

Laura Hii said...

Sammy: ops...i didnt realized. I just copy n paste it on my blog and just answer all the questions. Now is ur turn to tag ur friends heheheh.