Saturday, May 03, 2008

Very cold for Autumn

Finally,..............sighhhhhh have a day off. However still cant rest and need to keep hold it till everything is settle and get the job done.

Starting from next week, I dont have internet connection at home and it gonna take couples weeks to get everything do the reconnection at new place. Anyway,..ppl dont worry, I still able to blogging eheheh at centre. It gonna take me some time to finish packing and moving stuffs.

I hate packing >_<" sighhhhhhhh so much stuffs and cleaning duties.

andddddddddddddd

another thing I hate is the weather! I hate autumn and winter season. It also rash season for me >_<" and those rash over my skin. Damn those itchy rash!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!...... anyway it only happened I feel cold.

So, during this season, I become tea lover. I drank a lot teas, hot soup, and warm water just in order to keep myself warm. So much for H2O~~~




Anyway, at least one thing I dont hate about it. ekekekekek (^_^)

Just ignore the background pleaseeeeeee........we just finished pack our luggages.

4 comments:

@lice said...

Aww...why why? I love cold weather, maybe because Malaysia is hot throughout the year. But I guess winter in Aus, still alright? I mean within my liking temperature, unlike Korea, it was negative 10'c one of the night I was there, then I hate it. Haha!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: I just hate it mainly bcoz of rash and more laundry to do compare summer time. Sometime too cold, I will get headache. Some of my friends here really love winter -_____-". But, I love winter clothes fashion heheheh.

@lice said...

Haha, that's the main point I love winter, the fashion... trench, coat, scarf, boots, my god. Next is because I hate sweating, haha!

Sammy said...

hehe...
take care ya