Friday, May 16, 2008

OMG....finally

I`m deeply sorry about been AWAY! for so many days. I finally got internet at home (TODAY!!!! NOW!! NOW!!!) and there soooooooooooooo many thing I like to share with you what was going on recently.

I have been mentally & physically exhaustion. You guys have not idea, how depressed I am without internet access & lack of sleep.

I will have 3 days off starting from sat and in return, I will blog more in details, and some of you must be really curious what is going on.

okay,....I almost collapse now, dont feel alright at the moment... cant continue....

zzzZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZ

2 comments:

Sammy said...

congratulation... haha
finally ~

better take good care on ur self oh..try to sleep more so tat u got full energy then u can do wat ever u like in power..haha

Laura Hii said...

Thks sammy. I miss chating with u