Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Explore & beautify new home

It was great to have 3 days off continuously heheheh......and finally we had clear & settled regarding new issues with our landlord. Thanks god,..not more paperwork. YAHOOO!!!! So, we can rest in peace and started to organize the whole house.

The following is about our new places which what we call home and love about. Unfortunately, I wont upload pictures which more details due to security & safe issues. So, I hope you guys understand. (^_^) By the way, except you, mama & papa!. heheheh Some photos are in your email inbox ;P




Unbelievable right??? so many washing machines imagining here got 13 Units. kekekek...btw anyone know which one belong to us???
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sorry mate is not the red heheheh,...it wasn't in the picture ;P I was standing next to my WM holding cam.

Okay.......next let`s go out. Checkout the scenery view. Ermmmm at the begining it was hard, so I just took a few thing I like to highlight about the surrounded area / suburb. Pretty much every places are the same. -___-'


It was damn cold & not sunny. Seeeeeeee......so peaceful, nobody on street. I walked all the way down which this is what I`m talking about, the 3 minutes walk to train station. (^_^)



YAaaaaaaaaa......found colourful tree. It a sign for autumn season and very soon will be winter.





I also found some trees which seem got blooms. OMGGGGGGG......Cant wait to see it blossoming some gorgeous flower. By the way, it kind weird it suppose to be winter soon. I will patience and looking forward to check out every single day when ever by chances.


okok enough about the new places. On monday, Ray & I went to IKEA for shopping and checkout some stuffs & also look for inspiration for new home design, since currently we rented much more small places unlike previous property which so spacious.


Groceries & some stuffs bought from IKEA



Nothing special some very cheap wall clock $2.95 which I love simplicity rather then trendy style. The previous which the clock "mover" is broken and dont bother to ask ppl fix it lahh otherwise it gonna cost more then new clock.

Bought some cheap pot which only for $16 for 3 pieces. woohoo....I love kitchen stuffs, the old pots (many yrs) we donated to Salvation Army.

Is not like I damn rich okok.....dont judge me.

It is bcoz the old pots damn BIG (ahhaha good excuse) and our current kitchen area sooooooooo small cant put all my kitchenwares. T_T

and the last 2 items is some Sweden pear non-alcoholic drink and cool vase which remind secret heeheh will tell you guys in the future what we have been up to and tell the story behind. (^_^) patience arrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~~

okay......so once we done with shopping, Ray was craving caffeine and exhaustion. Mannnnnnn everyday he need his "drug" aka coffee. -____-' . So, we went to Michel`s Patisserie Cafe



Ray ordered Caffe Latte, which consider good but it was okay bcoz lack of aroma and as for taste medium roast, not too strong or weak. Color look good and great level of froth. As for the temperature is perfect, taste like 55' degrees which suit for every drinker.

According to Ray it wasn't the best coffee he even drunk. Anyway, I dont drink coffee but I`m a tea lover. But, sometime I do taste Ray coffee and learn found out the quality bcoz I would like to know what kind of coffee Ray like, and I need to learn how to make great coffee. It is worth to invest on.

Okay,..as for me. You guys can guess ehehehe I order GREEN tea (I know tea = caffeine). How boring is that huh... ;P. Just pour hot water & brew for a few minutes. hahahahah Anyway, I believe drinking tea & coffee can be art or lifestyle. It just depend of individual interest. Unfortunate, Ray dont like tea. Damnit. Like Yin & Yang WAHAHHAAHHAH



Reflection.

Did you guys notice the reflection on the tea surface. It was Michel`s Patisserie logo. (^_^) okok I knowwww.. it wasn't my best shot compare the caffe latte. When I was pour the hot water into my cup and waiting to brewed my tea. All the sudden, I got inspiration!!!! saw the Michel`s Patisserie Logo in my tea. hahahaah. I did try snapped a few but somehow I still not satisfy with the angle. GRRRRR.....

Anyone expert out there give some suggestion or tips teach me??.... (~*finger point at YOU*~>>>>Pazuzu)

3 comments:

@lice said...

Aww. I am anti coffee too! Albeit I went Starbucks or Coffee Bean often, apparently with cream drinks, haha!

Sammy said...

the coffee look pretty oh..haha
sayang i dun like drink coffee

Laura Hii said...

Alice: unfortunately I also no a fan cream drinks.

Sammy: really? I thought u do drink coffee. Or maybe I forgot, I used to remember when at college everyone "piah" study exams everyone drink coffee except me.