Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hello.. everyone.

Feel so good to be back blogging. This week sure is hell busy till we look a zombie from day till night. okok....back to topic regarding what had happened recently. Mannnnnnn,...I also havent talk to my parents since last week T__T. So, this (blog) would be the best way to "communicate". okok....I wanna warn guys 1st, properly this is the longer entries & boring.

hmmm... where should I begining??

okay, since you guys know we rented van on 5th and moved all the heavy stuff. So the following we been moved small stuff little by little or from time to time when ever we got time. Mostly of the time we moved at evening after I finish work. However, we managed had some time for a ~*date*~


Is Tuesday = Cheap Movies Night. I was suppose finish work at 7pm, and managed finish my work at 6.30pm heheheh ciaooo in not time kekkekkeek.

It was freaking exhausted & awful. Why??? bcoz the new places was too peaceful quiet. We cant even talk normal or loud like usual. OMg.....like living at kampung rural area. okokok.. dont misunderstood. This place is very homey & lovely suburb. It just we didnt get used to it at the beginning which unlike the previous property we lived just next to bloody Highway :S till 4am still can hear the cars passing by. Anyway,...now we get used to it.

Sunday
So,... on last Sunday 11th it was our 1st night stay at new places. On that day I still on work and finish at 7pm and we went out have a quick dinner and in not time we rush back to old places to moved ALL /final stuffs. Because the new places so small we chucked and donated some extra clothes, luggages & mattress (imagining 5 years, how many stuffs) to Salvos store. Thanks god......Australia is so wonderful got Salvation Army. Otherwise I will really, really really feel bad to chucked all the stuffs in the bin which still fine.

Monday 12th
okay,...since on Monday it was my day off, on that Sunday night I didnt get to slept till 4am and I only slept for a few couples hours bcoz we got morning appointment with plumber to fix the toilet. Since Ray, started back to his work schedules, I will be myself for entire day just to unpacking, cleaning and 2 rounds of laundry wtf. Eventually, I cant believe I totally forgot about lunch omg!!! >_<'.......I didnt get to eat since Sunday night till Monday 4pm. And guess what?? I was nearly mati kelaparan (die from starvation) ARRGGGGG with EMPTY Fridge!!!!! .

So, get dress up and went straight to train station with my " >.70 unlimited 2 hours ticket and OMGGGGGGG, it only took me 3 minutes walk to train station ahhahahahah HOW convenient!!! (^_^). I went to Clayton Asian grocery and bought heap of grocery & FOOODs!!!!. hahahah some how I look like a Uni student, carry backpack and grocery bag on hands. It sure remind me a lot old sweet memories. goshhh... now I felt so old. :S. Since my ticket only valid for 2 hours, I rushed back home to make dinner before Ray got home and the rest evening we started planing our both work schedules and make sure we got enough time to do the final settle of both property. Now, I know why my boss called me "The Gun".

Tuesday 13th

On Tuesday it was my exciting day. I was walked to my work place without taking public transport, coz I was curious how long it gonna take me to get there. Guess what ??? it only 20 minutes!! yahoo....in the future I get to save heaps of money$ & good exercise ahhahahha... and since then, Ray started to teasing me, like I dont need or determine on him anymore. ekkekeke, now I can go anywhere I like since the public transport it everywhere and convenient to city for shopping. okok this is "dangerous". kekekekk


Wednesday 14th
From Wednesday & Thursday, will be Ray turn to look after the schedules. We cant believe it was soooooooooooo cheap to get professional cleaning carpet here. At the begining on the phone quote is $60 for such as big places, but then the guys inspected & check the carpet condition it only charge us $55 ONLY!!! omg he was really honest guy! and we really like they excellent services and so sure I definitely kept his business card. It was unexpected bcoz according to our previous experiences living at Sydney every time it cost us over $100 dollars.


Thursday 15th
As for Thursday, sometime has happened which really piss Ray off. It was the day we settle termination lease and return the key to our rental real estate agent. Ray was informed by receptionist just return put the key on front desk and be seated while waiting our fucking LATE 30 minutes! property agent. Guess what had happend?? The Mr. X (our agent) who give SHIT FACE !!!! asked Ray to followed him to meeting room for termination contract and all the sudden, instead he get the paperwork & keys from front desk, he ASKED RAY go get it. Mr. X just seat there & wait. WTF!, Ray was so angry with his bad services & attitudes and lucky the Manager saw what had happen and stopped Ray and politely told Ray he will get it. Mr.X gonna be soooooo in trouble if I was there! So,....guys for those looking for rent/buy/sale property I warned you 1st if you wanna dealing with them.

JIM LAZOGAS & CO PTY LTD
18 ATHERTON ROAD
OAKLEIGH 3166
VICTORIA


I dont to be mean or what, it just this is not the first time, that we`re not happy even during our stay on the lease especially their services and so unprofessional. There a few times, they wanna do property inspection without notices, NO LETTER, NO PHONE CALL, NO EMAIL.! They just bring the buyer and knock in front our door said they just need 5 min to have a quick look. I was so piss off and ask them why we didnt get inform or notice.

You know what they say??????????? " Oh, I`m sorry, we dont have your contact details and we try a lot method to make contact with U" even wrote short note & put in front our door. What the fucking excuse, then what the hell we fill up bloody contract lease??????????????? LIARRRRRR....no, is NO BRAIN LIAR! We dont even receive any bloody phone calls from them at all. How bad the services?????

On other hands, the moment we wanna say goodbye to our neighbours and we chat a while and we were soooooooo SURPRISE bcoz all the units (got 4 units in a block) tenants also decided to move out, and we are the 1st tenant move out. OMGGGGGGG....We also heard similar thing what had happend to them, look like we not the "victim" only. No wonder the Mr. X give us SHIT FACE!! ahahhah. ~"huang gai"~ now Mr. X lost all tenants.

Before we leaving, our lovely neighbour bought us a gift for being good neighbour. awwwwwwww....





Feel kind of sad, but we both wish them best of luck finding rental property and hopefully they doing fine.



By the way, Sammy.........on Thursday, we received your lovely postcard from Malaysia. Thanks! gal~~~XOXO I really miss you there. Now it stick on our fridge(^_^).

Friday 16th
It just another busy day but it also my worse day for so long which really shit some biaaatch customer happened on me at work. Thanks god got all my good colleagues support. Thanks hun love u all xoxoxox. Anyway, since I got 3 days off ahhahahahh. Not worth for me to worry about that shit. ;P However, I was about to collapse of long hours and whole body is aching and once back arrived home I Amennnn liew and slept early.

Saturday 17th
Today, I was actually looking forward to explore the suburb and plan to take some photographs. Unfortunely, it was raining whole day since this morning and now still raininggggggg!!! >_<"is freezzing and I still blogging for hours....... omg



Good morning Rain. Took from my bedroom windows.



So Sorry,...most of trees getting "botak" they used to be with colorful leafs read, brown and full with golden color like above.




Today, I received unexpected phone call from landlord of current property, and inform us in the future it will be private lease instead go through the real estate agent. Omg,.......need to go through another paperwork procedures!!! siennnnnnnnnnn. Now, we frustrated, bcoz what gonna happen to our 1 year contract lease. Mannnnnnnnn cant rest in peace, on Monday we need to go to agency to found out what is going on. sighhhhhhhhh


We really need holidays!!!!

5 comments:

Laura Hii said...

is $2.70 , not " >.70

@lice said...

Aww. That's my favourite Forever Friend Bear!!! Lovely!!! Btw, want to ask you oh, the one "rain" picture, you use any special mode on you camera to capture it? Or just normal mode?

Laura Hii said...

That bear is was a farewell gift from a friend when I leaving Sydney. Is DSLR.

Sammy said...

yeah.. finally u update the blog..haha.. know ur story..sayang u din took photo to show ur current house leh..haha..

great tat u had received my postcard..hehe

Laura Hii said...

sammy: I will. (^_^) just dont have time. My mum start rushing & demanding the photos immediate. :S