Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Yoyo...Whats Up?

Hi,..back to blogging just to update how the progress. Unfortunately, I left my camera cable in new house. So, sorry to disappointed you guys which this entries dont have any photos.


Anyway,..everything went so smoothly and on schedules. The bad thing is we`re so exhausted these days since we didnt take any annual leaves. On Monday, we asked our good friend for helps and we rented a big van for 2 hours just to move any heavy & big stuffs which 3 of us managed completed it within 30 minutes! Amazing isnt it is?? heheheheh. Even the van renter also unbelievable and he couldnt charge us for the petrol. ehheehh.


So,..once we done. We had a great lunch at Springvale to our favourite restaurant. It was lovely, bcoz it have been ages we havent been hang up and have a nice long chat afternoon. After sent our friend home, we continued packed & went to supermarket to bought some multi-purposes cleaner & tools and started cleaning the new house.


At the begining it was "headache" bcoz we dont know where to start and even struggling how to put our furnitures bcoz it was damn SMALLLLLLLLL flat. T_T. okokok is cheap rent cant complaint and live with it. Anyway, thing will workout. Unfortunately, we didnt spend our night there bcoz there still more thing need to be clean & pack/unpack. sighhhhhhhh~~~~~


You know what??? I`m a clean FREAK!


I cant believe next day I have to go back to work. :S okok maybe next time need to consider taking extra day off. Anyway, a lot paperwork has settled such as updating new home address , telephone, reconnection energy, & etc etc etc etc (lazy to name it every single thing) Soooooooooo, many thing!. >_<" Today finally settle the report condition of the new property and now only main thing is to make booking for professional carpet cleaner for old house, and organize final property inspection and termination contract lease & bond. sighhhhhhhhhhh it gonna take a while. Cant wait to settle everything. It can be seem complicated or easy, it just the matter of time consuming. I wish it could be more easy like "Malaysia style". But if I`m the landlord of coz it more advantages & protected.


okayy,........regarding to new house condition, we both love it soooo much! even our friend agreed. It much more brighter, bcoz of natural light and more new/ modern. For the size is 1/2 size compare to the old one. Although, it looks small, it kind of cute and warm. On that night, we even can felt the difference which it wasnt that cold compare to old one, which is good thing. And smoke alarm provided which compare to old dont even have one which it was pathetic. I only know at NSW is a MUST each property, I guess each state has difference standard safety procedures. Another thing is, this is our 1st time live without bathtub T_____T *sob~sob~* the new house dont have bathtub!!! cant do spa or relaxing in hot bathtub. *sob*sob*


As for neighbours, we still havent meet anyone but I can sure it more ppl living there since it got 12 units all together. We also saw a few bike, which means must be got youngster or Uni students live there.


About the neighborhood, it was much more quiet compare to the old which next on us is bloody highway. It more residential area and on the side road has many trees which colorful bcoz of autumn season, got red, brown, yellow and it so lovely in the day time when every time on the way home or way out. I will try take some photos of it. Hopefully, it wont get botak /"bald". ehhehahahahahha.


It was a very small suburb, and very close to train station, like 5-10 minutes walk from our home and more bus stops. It was good public transport. Around the train station got a few shops, cafe, post office, & grocery shops. Bcoz it so close to train station, in the future we might spend more time go to city rather then drive all the way down, which much more cheaper & efficient. Another best think is, I properly don't even need take public transport to go to work, which I can use walk distance. (if i`m not lazy). Anyway, I try it when I`m official live there.


At the moment, I still live at old house but within this weekend I think we still stay at new house. Ray almost every night keep telling me he wanted to sleep at new house bcoz he was so excited, as for me, NO.... bcoz the new house still unorganized and I dont want to sleep we sleep in "storeroom" a.k.a bedroom. okokokokok........ I`m clean Freak N perfectionist (we didnt follow any pantang (taboo), couldnt bother of it). I just want to offer the best give the feeling like home-sweet-home and what good for us and can rest or sleep in peace without no worries. I dont want to be coming home to see messy house especially after long day work. I know it just psychology. Anyway ehehheh, I got this from mum, bcoz my mum is super freak clean, I always saw her to do her best and giving us a sweet N homey house. Which I wanna to achieve the same thing for Ray. At least is a good thing Right??????. But, sometime I tend to get lazy and keep remind me dont be lazy biatch! ahahahh.

okay,.......will update more. ciaooo~

2 comments:

Sammy said...

wish u 2 all the best ya..
wan to c the picture of ur new house..haha..

Laura Hii said...

thks sammy