Monday, April 07, 2008

Desperate & Stressed Women

sighhh,..I should be happy when I`m day off today and these getting myself busying with work. Somehow when you are too free, you will desperate for work but when turn out the other way will be too much pressure. MANNNNNNnnn~~ what a life.

When I`m thinking about this week roster and look at those hours O.o", I started felt stress. I`m stress not bcoz of taking over the job, I`m stressed and concerned about my mentally & physically exhaustion.

When it happened I will gone "nuts".

When I`m gone "nuts"

I will do something crazy!!!

that is~~~

craving on snacks -__-'

I was craving on BBQ pork jerky and nuts. (no wonder I gone "nuts" liew)


God damn expensive cost me AUS$11.50 (RM34.50) for 5 pieces. wtf. I wasnt looking at the kg price, and I was straight away told the salesman "I want 5 pieces please". Anyway I dont care anymore.

Just to satisfy my hunger I willing went all the way down to BOX HILL to bought the God DAmn pork jerky n nuts!!! siaaaaaooo~~~ >_<'

What wrong with me???huh???

If these continue, you will gonna see FAT Pig women O.o'

However, more or less it is also bcoz of Ray regarding to his work and "company politics" at least everything is under control. Sometime really hard to make good decision take the action and "deals" which neither the outcome can be so beautiful like angel and a lot of butterfly around your head and can be shit like down to hell.

Anyway, lucky we managed to comfort and convinced each others to work harder ($$_$$), bcoz at the end good things will come to us. Just think of our future and our dream holidays getaway.

Besides, this weekend I got another party to attend. phewww finally can hangout with friends. At least I got sometime to looking forward. (^_^) Since I was missed one party last wk, I dont want miss out this time. Need bring back my joyful life rather then be workaholic.

I think this year we both really need a good long holidays to "delete" all the bad n useless "data" in our memory.

5 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

Sammy said...

girl.. be happy n joyful lo...
dun feel to stress...think optimistic ya...

Wish u all the best n be happy always~!!

p/s: i wan the nuts too ^_^

@lice said...

Laura: I think I need one too, if only I got $$$ sighhh...

Laura Hii said...

Futuristics: Thks

Sammy: Thanks for chats. Felt much more better now. Btw, Malaysia lagi cheap!! those nuts cost AUS$3 (Rm9.00) can makan banyak-banyak. ahhaahh

Alice: sighhhhh everything cost $$$ T_T

Unknown said...

Hi check this out http://www.mystressconnections.com