Saturday, June 23, 2007

Shandy,.... Anyone????

Another boring weekend which got nothing much to do but it is relaxing. hheheeheh Just sit back and enjoy watching Australian Funniest Home Video on evening while eating snack & drinking Shandy.....Haaaaaaaaaaaa..........and then watch movies againnnnnnnn

I think that my plan hahahh



and snacking,...drinking......movie,...... oh man I`m gonna be big "FAT" monster O.o"

Why,..I interested to took pictures & blogging about Shandy?? bcoz I haven't drink it for ages!!!!! I have been living at Sydney for 4 years, still cant found Shandy but here. Even at Malaysia I only had it when Chinese new year.




BTW, which one you prefer??? the 1st or 2nd?? Have a good weekends guys! cyaaaaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Laura Hii said...

rodrigo: yo mate, Cant understand single words, english please?