Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weather (-__-')

Recently, the weather is getting colder and chiller. At the moment is 8 degrees. Walauuuuuu!!, I need my heater now. Last few week, Oakleigh East and other suburb has been fogy and it was amazing till you hard to see on the road or building. I never experienced this kind of weather at Sydney.

All pictures below I took it on 15 June 2007, I was woke up early in the morning at 6am, I wanna make my own breakfast and looked out the kitchen, my reaction was like " WAAAAO" Omg.....am I still dreaming or something wrong with my eyes????


Took it from my lounge window.

So, I walked to my backyard. It was amazing! I felt like in heaven, dancing in the air. ahhaaha (lucky still early in morning, not one there) But it was cold. ahahaahahh and at the end I took some pictures.



from backyard

At that time, the weather has been fogy, even at 8am! in the morning. I still remember, after 12pm getting warm about 14 degrees, But I still think too cold for me. I hate winter. Winter make me sad and moody LOL.


In front house - right (Princess Highway) @ 6am

Besides, all vegetables prices have been rise up bcoz of winter season, and it affect a lot vegetables and fruit production. (Today, I just do some grocery shopping). Same as my electric bill bcoz of heater. I hate it, that means my living expenses will increase too. (T_T)


In front house - left (Princess Highway) @ 7pm

In the late afternoon or evening, it getting fogy again. At that time Ray come to picked me up from work and we also found some difficulty for driving in this kind of weather condition. Need to be more caution and cant drive fast even on Highway. Hardly to see the car in front of us O_o'

Sigh.............I wish we have summer now. I cant wait for it!!!

No comments: