Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Another Day

One word to describe my days???....with Big FAT word>>>>> BORING!!!!! I felt it have been long day and exhausted! This few weeks, I have been busy working and sleepless nights. I felt so bored and nothing has inspired me to blog.

ohhhhh,..man I need break!!!! and go out to have fun, explore, & rock this new land. Sigh,....2 more days to gooooo. We will have a long weekends (from Sat-Sun-Mon) YAAAAAAA cant wait for it. On next Monday is Queen`s Birthday!. However, Raymond will be working on that day, which is great! Double-pay or extra holidays in he`s annual leave. Yahoo!.

As for me, I still not sure my roster. I think I wouldn't be working because they rather give the shift to under age person to work (low pay). Dammit. (-_-')


It was early is the morning I`m on my way to bus stop and ready to work.

I hate winter! so cold....everyday when going out need to become "Chinese Dumpling" I wish to sleep more hours in my warms blanket. So,.hard to move my lazy ass from bed. Sometime, I wish I can turn over the clock.

Although, I have been living here for more than 2 months, I still not get used to the environment here and almost every night I got trouble with sleeping due to noise pollution. My bedroom is facing the Highway so, every minutes or seconds there will be non-stop cars driving around. @#$^%@^%@#!!!!!!,.... till around 3am-5am will a lot more peaceful.


I took this picture when I was just back from work. Some where from my home. eheheh I should change the caption to "THE GOLDEN TREE"

Well, we will definitely move once our rental contract end (March2008) oh dear....need to suffered for a few months. However, the neighborhood is great, people here is friendly and most important thing. It close to my work place and at least I got public transport.


I took this picture from my house. Does it look like Rambutan??? ahhhahah

I wish to have photoshop software, then I can play around with the features. At least I can do what I like and fill up the rest of my free time. Sigh,.........cant wait for weekends. It would be so bored if everyday just do the same thing over and over again. (Work-home-cook-laundry-online-sleep-work) Don't you think so??? Got any better suggestion guys????

2 comments:

13th Panda said...

try to enjoy everything u do lo then it will b fun!

try new recipe!

u there cold, we here hot like wat

Laura Hii said...

13th panda: "try new recipe"...I WISH IT!. recently I have been working long hours and hardly got time to relax. After work I still got homework to do, quick shop for grocery, cooking, laundry and less time for online. Living overseas, make me felt more appropriated my mum who used to taking care of everything.