Thursday, May 31, 2007

I`m JUNK Food Lover

Sorry for such as long time to update my blog. I have been really busy at work and worked extra hours this week and I hate my life here so boring (work-home-work-home) and especially the weather here. I just felt that here is much more colder compare to Sydney. And u know what??? I HATE winter season bcoz;

1) Easy to get Cold & Flu
2) Weather is suck! always raining and windy
3) Outdoor activities limited
4) Waste electric > heater
5) I`m graving on food! & gain weight (T_T)

I don't know why every year during the winter season I always will gain weight and I felt hungry for 24/7. That`s why I`m became a JUNK food lover. kkekekekekke "my bad my bad" Some time, just watching TV or in front the computer I need some junk food to put into my mouth to satisfied my evil stomach.

Hmm,..it is I`m stressed??? or depressed? Maybe?

OR

Need some energy or "Fat" to filled my around body so I wouldn't feel cold??

OR

Just exercise my jaws for chewing the food LOL


My favorite Curry Flavour Maggi (Malaysia puya version) Aussie also got Curry Maggi but canot makan punya. O_o

It taste SUPER nice especially this winter season. KEkekkeke felt so satisfied and warmed your whole body.

U know what,..when I was leave at NSW or Sydney for 4 years, I not able to find any Malaysia Maggi at grocery store. It was amazing I able to found it here !!!! OMGGGGGGGGG. Do u guys have any idea I haven't taste Malaysia Curry Maggi for 4 years!!! WALAUUUUU

I used to bought Korean instant noodle to substituted the Curry Maggi Mee. The Maggi Mee cost AUS$3.00 5 bungkus. yayayya I know it far way expensive compare to our country. But, what u can do?? If u want it, u will buy it at the end.


BBQ Honey Beef Jerky

BBQ Honey Pork Jerky always my favorite snack during the Chinese new year because my parents will only buy it once a year just for New Year and it still expensive at Malaysia. So, when everytime I ate it I will think of CNY ehheeh. This two pieces BBQ Beef jerky cost me AUS$2.21!! Walau.......so BLOODY expensive! I bought it when I shopping at BoxHill Shopping Mall and suddenly something has catch my attention! AHHHHH the NAME >>>>BBQ Pork Honey Jerky! sooooooooo sad it sold out ! damn! I was so desperate at that time so just bought what even left over without asking how much. LOL It taste weird of the beef. I always bought Pork one when at Sydney Chinatown.


SATAY



Also one of my favorite snack when I was little kid and still.... I love it. I remember it really cheap at Malaysia and it also remind me that I used to bought it when I was studied at INTI college. When every time come to dinner, I always followed a group of coursemate/ house mates walked to 3 1/2 miles for dinner and after that we will bought some JUNK food (SATAY keropok/chips, Maggi MEE and etc) and pirated VCDs ahahhahahahha.



Well,..sometime I do felt sick of keropok/chips. So, I bought something difference as my snack that is CAKE! I have not idea why i`m graving on cake?? maybe after watching the "IT STARTED WITH A KISS" Taiwan drama movie, I felt wanna eat cake, because in the drama movie they always made cake. Make me feel so hungry every time I watched it while at the same time I ate it in front my computer. LOLOLOL....

Actually, I`m kind of person who easy to get influenced by someone else especially in terms of food. I used to crazy about RAMEN instant noodles everything I watch NARUTO cartoon or Korean drama movie I`m graving on kimchi or korean instant noodle or seawood. hahahahhah I`m such as such weirdo. I wander does anyone have the same experience or it is just ME??? (>__<')



YA,..I know it Xtra large Chocolate compare to regular size. Honestly, I never graving on chocolate until someone has influenced me. This is all Raymond fault lahhhhhhhh. He is coffee and chocolate lover. I couldn't resist every time I saw him ate in front the computer while online. It looks so tempting . (>_<)

However, Curry Maggi mee also my No.1 ehheheh I hardy to touch the chocolate and mostly ate by Raymond. He need more sugar and get FAT FAT!

5 comments:

13th Panda said...

OHH LALA

byknya junk food

u r so slim, get fat a bit, u will oso lose it soon..exercise more lo

btw, i am oso a junk food lover!

and i lllluuuurrvvee chocolate..mmm

Laura Hii said...

ahahah also Junk Food Lover! Give me "FIVE"

i`m not slim actually I got a lot "FAT" on my tummy. ALAMAK eating too much. I wish all the Fat go to boobs WAHAHHAHAH, since I got tiny "lemon" (O_o')

Wilson Chin said...

i love the hazelnut choco...when i was at INTI, every time come to dinner, I walked to 3 1/2 miles for dinner as well. the good old days :)

Laura Hii said...

wilson: yayay really missed INTI times.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]

מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שלווה, [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/about.html]חדרים[/url] מרווחים, אינטימיות, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מגוונים גם יש במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר יוגשו ישירות לחדרכם.

לפרטים אנא גשו לעמוד המלון - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]