Thursday, May 10, 2007

Nando`s Restaurant @ Chadstone

After we went to Mordialloc Beach, we decided gone back to Chadstone Shopping Mall for dinner and we went to Nando`s Restaurant. The original about Nando is from Portuguese Foods and they specialty is they HOT /Extra HOT PERI-PERI Sauce. If you a Hot n Spicy food lover then Nando is your place.



The grilled & BBQ chicken is they signature. If you like they sauce, it also available to sell to customer. To tell you guys the true, we pretty disappointed. ehehehh becoz tooooooo DAMN expensive. Well, the interior design is excellent and so confortable. Looks so warm especially, now is winter season. eheheh.



Once finish ordered, they will give you table number and we were like, cant wait to taste the chicken with the Peri-peri sauce. And guess what? The sauce taste a bit sour and hot.



Ray ordered 1/2 grilled chicken meal AUS$ 12.95 and soft drink. WAAAALAUUUUUUUU, our Malaysia ayam pagang at Pasar Malam taste even 1000x better then that. (it just taste normal like I used to oven my chicken at home). That why, I said it bloody expensive. It just 2 pieces of maryland serve with a lot of chips :S



And as for me, BBQ 5 pieces of chicken wings meal AUS$ 11.95 with soft drink. (^_^') speechless...... at least it taste much more better then ray`s one LOL. A bit sweet like honey, the chicken wings so tiny. (T_T) heloooooooo "size does matter". AUS$11.95 just for 5 wings + soft drink!

At the end, I felt bloated because of chip which I cant finish all. I will never touch chips for a few months. LOL

5 comments:

13th Panda said...

We have nando's here at KL ler, i like it

n its not as expensive

Laura Hii said...

kool....I checked Malaysian website, the menu is a bit different compare to aussie. For example we don't have rice on the menu.

cc said...

Only been to Nando's here a few times, disappointed everytime. Their food is not so great and expensive too. Nice atmosphere though.

p/s: Hello! First time commenting here. :)

Laura Hii said...

cc: Thanks for leave comment, Yaa me too. I don't like Nando's

Kelly said...

My friend and I go to Nandos all the time, and eat our hatchling meals in the poorly lit dining area round the back.


IT'S AWESOME.

And peri peri yummy.