Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Durian WOO ~ La~La

Yesterday, we bought some durian from chinese grocery bcoz "someone" is sooooooooooo desperate. LOL (not me ohhh) I`m not durian lover bcoz too "hot" can cause me pimples and sore throat. So, I wouldnt touch it. heheheh



Well, good thing live at Australia, You always can get what you want and everything is in packages. heehh Of coz not all of them. You know what i`m means. Just 5 pieces cost AUS$5.50 !!! damn expensive but it SUPER SWEET & seedless. Well, most of durian here are from Thailand bcoz of not over powering smell & sweet and a lot of meat. :P




All durian here are frozen. It also taste good when eat a cold durian. LOL feel like durian ice cream yumyum.



Wai Sei!........can tahan till 31-12-2009 (@_@') .

One thing I notice is the "Sugar" it is impossible >>>>> 0% properly the % is too high. LOL Durian also damn fat!!!

Sigh,......now my fridge is full of durian smell......... Dont know how to get rid of it. hahhaahhah

No comments: