Monday, July 09, 2007

07.07.07 (What so special??) Part 1

On Friday (6th) after finished working at night shift I gone back home straight away and started to pack my small luggage and in 6 hours time I will need to go to Melbourne airport. At that time I only slept 3 hours coz need to woke up at 3.30am to get ready. WHY????????? bcoz i`m gone back to Sydney HOHOHOH by myself. I missed my buddies there. (^_^)

So, I was took 6.15am flight Virgin Blue Airline and arrived at 7.35am at Sydney. Then I catch the train from airport to Eastwood to met my good old pal and her family. It was awesome and I really happy this time trip and I will remember it before.

My friend Adeline, she knew I will back to Sydney, she even made Chinese pork dumpling for welcome me back to Sydney. Ohhhhhh how touching. She even made a heaps! and packed some for Raymond. Thanks god the check-in agent airport is allowed. phew......



It was damn delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides that, she even got me another surprise!. She bought me a Birthday present but 2 birthday presents + card. OMGGGGGGGGGG! I was speechless and don't know what to say besides THANK YOU & HUGs. I never expect she will know and my birthday is a week ago liew.

So, We have been chatting from morning till afternoon while I`m enjoy ate the dumplings and went shopping together as well.

After that, I need to catch the train from Eastwood to Ashfield to meet Doris and the rest of gang. hehehehhhh I was overnight at Doris house and we had Steamboat for dinner there as well.

to be continued.....

07.07.07 (What so special??) Part 2

No comments: