Thursday, July 12, 2007

On 08.07.07 - Airport

Short note: Today, I`m means yesterday I just went back from BOUNCE Training which organized by my company started at 5.30pm-9.30pm. Although I`m exhausted, it was great & get to know a lot new staffs and give me a lot inspirations.

It was joyful day but it also the sadness day because I`m living Sydney and started to missed my friends and at the same time I cant wait to go home and missed my Ray. I was excited and cant wait to tell him the whole journey and how happy I am during my stay at Sydney.

My flight was 8.15pm but I started leave Ashfield at 5.15pm. Catch the train from Ashfield to Airport. I was early at that time coz I was so worry about the check-in agent, scare they wouldn't allow me carry the dumpling and my perfumes!!!!!.

Actually, I did called the airline about the condition and it was okay but some how I still cant trust till I heard from them to confirmed. Thanks goodness. Sooooooooo,...what am I gonna do with 2 hours at airport???? (@_@') by myself?????


Cool hand dryer

You can dry your hand while check out the multimedia-ads. What a great marketing tool.


I went for self online and check my email and read blog ehehheh. It cost AUS$3.00 for 30mins.


Once I finish online, I went to food court for dinner. When I looked out the window, OMGGGG it was raining. I started to worry, they might delay the flight. I start keep praying............plzzzz let me go home,..I really exhausted and tired.



After 30mins I still here at food court. ARHHH I`m gone nuts liew. Sick with camwhore and the weather still wet in condition.



Finally,......welcome on board. This time my trip back to Melbourne less bored bcoz they had LiveTV channel!!! how cool is that!!!!


Of coz you need to pay for it. Just AUS$5.00 unlimited access and in total of 29 channel. wai sei! from News to MTVs. It also included the Austar and Foxtel!!!!! OMG (Austar/Foxtel is like Astro)

All you need is just swipe your credit card on the right side on the screen, sit back and enjoy the channel. Well, flying from Sydney-Melbourne about 1hr 30mins.


To control the volume, channels and brightness screen color just on the hander.

For me I think it pretty good service for domestic flight. However this time return flight ticket is more expensive compare to my last trip. No wonder it charge more. (-_-')

4 comments:

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

wasei..$3 for 30 mins on9...expensive man~~

Laura Hii said...

Alison: is indeed. Otherwise what else I can do for 2 hours? At least the line to fast enough for me to check everything what I need within 30mins.

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

OMG!!then u means u spend $3x4=$12...it really costly...if i were you,i don't think i will spend so much money.Maybe i will walk around or just drink a cup of coffee to spend the time...

Laura Hii said...

Alison: no no no...I just spend 30mins for online nieaa... bcoz the line is fast, I managed to check my whole emails and the rest just read other ppl blog. (^_^)