Friday, July 06, 2007

Raymond Tree

Every time during the winter season, a lot lemons will grown and it looks beautiful. I feel wanna plant my own lemon tree when I got my own home land. But it gonna take a few years to grown. heheh need to be patience.

I saw a lot of lemon trees around my neighborhood, some at backyard and some at front yard. It looks nice around the house area, with medium-size tree and full of yellow bright color lemons, rather then a boring tree with bunch of leaf and hardly has flower on it.



When season time, heheh can make lemonade or cook lemon chicken orrrrrr........selling your lemon around neighborhood.




I believe we can have a lot of food recipe using lemon. hmmm I wander why I love lemon so much, it is becoz I already has my own "LEMON" (Raymond) plant in my heart for many years but still havent grown any "fruit". MUAHAHAHAHHA....

No comments: