Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I`m Telling the TRUE laaaaahhhhhhh

Eventually,..someone (~*finger point to ALISON*~) don't believe what I said about the bookcase cupboard are Product of Malaysia!!!!.

So,..I will proof it. Open your eyes W.I.D.E...wide...arrr


Lucky I haven't chunk the box yet...otherwise how I gonna proof it is Product of Malaysia.


MADE IN MALAYSIA.....(^_^)


The instruction


Tools required : Screwdrivers & hammer




okok enough with cupboard thing lahh now we are so enjoy our new bookcase cupboard, looks more organized ekkeekk

Well,...recently I busy as usual with work and nothing interesting to blog about it. I just felt this few weeks the time fly fast. Hard to believe tomorrow will be Thursday. Soon will be weekend!! YAHOOO!........but haven't got any plan what to do on weekend.

Properly just stay at home relax and a lot house duties need to do. Besides, the weather is suck!! I hate winter, it was bloody cold!!! and a lot ppl talk about the winter is so chill till we got snow at Victoria, if you read the news >> check it out>>>> http://abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/07/18/1981430.htm?section=justin

1 comment:

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

okok..now I trust u already la...Malaysian buy product of M'sia in Aus,sound a bit funny..^^


It's really cold now...but if got snow,also not bad,since I wish to see a white winter long long time ago..hehe^^