Tuesday, July 10, 2007

07.07.07 (What so special??) Part 3

Once we finish our dinner, we went to Coles Supermarket and bought some grocery and Doris took us, she need to buy something is "important". So, I was so curious I keep asking her what it is but she wouldn't tell me till we reach home.

So, at the end,..........it was my happy belated birthday present. LOL She made some dessert as my birthday cake with her new creation recipes, and you know what?? It was awesome and damn yummy crispy! ANDDDDDD.......It was absolutely PRICELESS....... (^_^)



The following is my birthday present from Adeline & her family. It was a FlowerByKENZO perfumes. One is 100ml & the other one is 12ml refillable.



I was surprise why she bought me 2 bottle of perfume? and you know what she told me???, she said " the small one, you can put in your hand bag when you traveling, shopping and it is more convenience and it can be refillable. "



I was like,......ohhhhh she such as thoughtful & caring person, she even worry about how I `m gonna use the perfume if I carry the large bottle when I`m traveling.



Honestly,...I felt bad to accept the present bcoz it such as expensive present. It is good enough she made the Chinese pork dumplings and still can remember my birthday.



Sighhhh.......So, it was amazing a lot of happiness moment happy on 07.07.07 in my entire life. I sure will remember it. Every time when I back to Melbourne, I started to miss them more and also felt contented becoz I got a lot people who care and love me. My life is full of good memories, of coz there sometime also bitter memories. Suddenly, I felt worried I`m getting older and a lot of thing will never be forever and be the same. I learn life is short and we all need to be more appreciated what we got and enjoy the life while still young and energy. Try spend more time with the one who love you and show them the Luvvvvvvvv as well. ;P

Next post " Lavender & Pancakes On The Rocks" Coming soon.

2 comments:

13th Panda said...

WAH, she is indeed very thoughtful

ur 070707 is a sweet one indeed!

Happy belated birthday!

*hugs*

Laura Hii said...

13th panda: thanks