Monday, July 09, 2007

07.07.07 (What so special??) Part 2

After met Adeline, I catch the train back to Ashfield. I was felt bad because Doris kept called me and the rest gang are awaiting for me. heheh I felt sorry to took so long to meet them but whose know,...someone even later ahhahah that is Richard from city.

So, once we gathered at Doris home, we walked to Ashfield mall and went to Hot Pot restaurant. It was so cold at night. Well,......of course is winter season what we can complaint about it. So, eating hot pot or steamboat is the best!.



I think the owner is from China because of their accent and most customer are asian but there also quite a few Caucasians. The business is pretty busy too. Lucky we arrived early otherwise we have to wait to be seated.



This is our 1st around. As you can see for sure it wouldnt be enough for fill up 5 peoples. heheheheh So, at the end we did ordered for 2nd around and at the end the bill come up with AUS$77.00. Should consider okay, not that expensive.


OMG all in chinese words........ I think they got english version menu kuaaaaa..heeheheheh



We ordered some meats, veg, fish, tofu, ramen noodles and dried bean, and the rest I have not idea bcoz all the menu are in chinese words. So, Doris & Jared made the decision what to order. Yaaaaaaa,..I`m such as "banana" cant read or write Chinese. DAMN! shame on me (>_<)



Yang & Yin soup (Spicy n non-spicy soup base) Obviously, some of us cant eat too Hot n Spicy, and just in case the soup is SUPER Spicy at least we still can use the non-spicy soup to cooked our foods. heheheh Well, Alison and I don't really like too spicy soup. For me I`m scare, the next day I will get a lot pimples. (^_^') and by the way the spicy soup seem to be toooooooooo oily. OMG like chili oil. O.o



Just look at the color,..rich red and dark hot & spicy soup. (@__@'). Jared and Doris is like a King and Queen of Spicy Hot Pot. They both even can drink the soup. walauuuuuuuuuuuuu........I saluted!


Mr. Shy, Richard (left) and Mr. Always Pretend Cool, or King of Spicy Hot Pot, Jared (Right)


Three Musketeers of Malaysia (Me, Doris, Alison)

okay Video blog time.......ehehehh hope you guys enjoy!




to be continued.....07.07.07 (What so special??) Part 3

2 comments:

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

OMG!!!I don't know u r taking video.I juz tot only pic.So surprise with this video clips!!!hehe...credit to u o~~


-aLisOn-

Laura Hii said...

aLisOn: Arigato...hhehehe hope u like the video.