Sunday, July 29, 2007

Finally,.....\(^_o_^)/

Short note: YAAAAA,..today I just won bid on ebay.....just bought a new smartphone!
I have been addicted to this song "Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei (Tears Polaris) by 张栋梁 Nicholas Teo



Finally, I recovered from sick. I really hate this winter season. For sure cost me bloody fortune!! Just less than 3 months, I sick twice!! All $$$ spent on medication enough for 1 week groceries. As usual, I still go to work bcoz we lack of staffs. Sigh,......btw sorry for took so long to update my blog.



It was miserable, for the 1st two days sick, I only ate porridge. After that, I started to ate some rice and what even I ate is tasteless. Properly, bcoz I got serious sinus blocked. NOT JUST THAT,..my face FULL of pimples/acnes!!!! ARGGGGGGGGG this is all my stupid body imbalance hormones.

Anyway, I think this time I was sick can not completely blame to myself that I got weak body. okay? bcoz 4 of my colleagues have been sick too, and every day I will see them and working with them. For sure, I got high risk lah. Bcoz of them, I need to work extra hours, less time for resting at home.

On last Friday I been required to finish work at 10.30pm, usually Ray will come to pick me up but he also work night shift and is it pretty late, I don't have buses back to Oakleigh East. Other buses only stop at Oakleigh train station. If I took the bus and stop at train station, I still need to walk another 20mins in this freezing winter at night and I still sick!!! by the time I got home almost midnight liew...(o.O') and next (sat) I still need to work!

So, at the end I call a taxi. I really get pissed off at the time bcoz, the taxi driver even asked me for direction. WHAT THE ........@$%*!!!! and cost me bloody fortune!!! ARRRRRR, just think about it I get mad. JUST 3 minute drive for my work place to home cost me AUS$9.50!!!!!!

JUST 3 MINS for AUS$9.50.!!!! If u were me, are u mad or not??? and even ask u for direction??? really ridiculous!!!

Well, during the week a few thing happened. I guess consider good news ehehehheh.

One of my friend from Sydney, she going come to Melbourne for short holidays with her parents on 7 Aug till 12 Aug. So, they will stay at my house. Of coz, I will fly back to Sydney on 7 Aug, daily return and they will catch the same flight as me back to Melbourne. Everything Ray & I have been planned and Ray will come to airport to pick us.

So, on this week besides, busy at work I also started to cleaning the house and bedrooms to welcome them. When I was sick there a heaps of house work waiting for me to do. Alamak!! really tiring since yesterday.

washed all the clothes & mattress and pillow covers. (kill all the germs LOL)

And another good news is, last week Ray & I just bought a flight ticket back to Malaysia on 25th Sept till 13 Oct. So, we both already applied annual leaves for 3 weeks. We kind of last minutes and end up bought expensive ticket.

AUS$1455.00 (included tax) per person. It was MAS airlines, we will fly on 25th from MEL-KL-SIBU.

It is because at the begining we are planing back on 21 sept till 9 oct, but there not seat available and we end up need to change our date.

Well,...is wasn't that bad, at least we wouldn't miss the MOON FESTIVAL. heheheheeh still can gathering 2 big family (ray+ me) for dinner. yahoo!!!

Enjoy the moon on plane on the way fly back from Melbourne to Malaysia..waaa how romantic ekkekeke. okokok,...we didnt purposely choose that date. It only that date got available seat for us.

hmm,,..suddenly after all bad luck happened to me, finally a lucky star come to me (^_^)

ohya,..hope your guys the song....

1 comment:

13th Panda said...

hey!

great to hear that u r well again :-)

btw, u're tagged

keke