Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sign of Spring Season (^_^)

As usual, every morning I will cleaned the house and chunk all the rubbish to the bin outside the house. It was beautiful Friday. I started looked up to the sky and enjoy the chiller weather and looked the plants and trees around my house.


I saw this plant in front my bedroom windows. How many of you can guess what it is?????
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yeap,...I`m took the pictures & blogging about it even it just a Calla Lily White...(^_^) what a beauty........


Another different ankle...........of Calla Lily white


Before I moved in to this house, I notice we got some bunch of plants in front of our bedroom but I didn't know it was Calla Lily. At the beginning it looks like a wild plant for me. heheheheh


Some how I felt much more happier when saw some flowers blossomed in front my house. No wonder why girls like received flowers although it such short life


waiting to be blossom....


I also got a cool neighbors (3 single mans) they actually plant their own veg ohhhhhh....... I only know they planted spring onion, spinach, coriander and the rest I forgot the name of veg heheeeh pai sei pai sei....(^_^')

Sometime I do feel wanna plant my own veg or flowers becoz of their influences. But, at the moment we just renting the property and I `m such as lazy ass to look at the plants LOL.....

2 comments:

13th Panda said...

I LOVE CALLA LILIES!!!!

PLUCK SOME FOR ME WEI

here need to import, very susah

LOL

Laura Hii said...

13th panda: naaah,..E-Calla Lilies.