Sunday, July 15, 2007

Exhausted but my H.E.A.R.T touched....

This week I was requested to work on Sat shift to cover my colleague roster. I was exhausted and felt unwanted to work but when think about $$$ and expenses, I got to do it!!!! So, I only got 1 day off on Sunday. (>_<)

As for Raymond, he lucky!!! even off on Mon, Fri, Sat & Sun. ARGGGGGGGG!!! I`m mad I cant spent some quality time together with him. Imagining we even can have a long weekend to go some where else far.

So, he told me he will prepared the dinner and of coz I was happy!!! (I think he knew how I feel). At least I felt looking forward to finish my work, wanted to go home early and wondering what kind of meal he will prepared.

Once I finish work, as usual he will waiting for me in front the car park and I started to asked him, what `s for night??? and you know what he told me???? He said, "I played computer games till forgot to prepared the dinner " I was like WHATTTTTTTTTTTT........(@_@') but he was joking. PHEWW... otherwise I`m gonna choked him in the car.


My chef still cooking the meal...so I curi curi took some pictures ekekkekekeekkek

Finally,...dinner time........................Ray`s Char Kui Teow but 2 kind of Char Kui Teow. Wai Sei!!! \(^_o_^)/


Dry version


Wet version

I love both..so, I finish ate bothof them. ehheeh yaaaaaaa you heard me. I was damn hungry and exhausted that day bcoz I was so busy at work and don't even have time to take break. Only 10mins break went to toilet and have a drink.

Well,...the reason I wanna blog about this bcoz it was Ray 1st time in VICTORIA (4 months here) went to the kitchen and cooked the meals for me. LOL So, I felt touched in my heart. ehehehh sometime I do feel sick of cooking especially after back from work, but we cant just order takeaway food which is wasted $$ and unhealthy.

2 comments:

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

OMG!!!I can imagine how sweet you feel that time...now my 'eye red' alr...wahaha^^

Laura Hii said...

alison: ya at least my weekend wasn't that bad. dont know when will be next time?? hahhahah another 4months??8 months or a years LOLOL