Friday, July 13, 2007

TODAY Krispy Kreme turns 70! ( 13th friday = Black Friday???? )

Hey guys,..for those all you at Australia and got Krispy Kreme Store. I got good news! properly some of you know about liew. That is today Kreme Krispy turns 70! so, every customer can buy the doughnut just 70 cent - limited 1 per customer. How cool is that!!!!!!



But, remember to bring the copy of above statement when buying the doughnut. So,..hurry up before is too late!

Today I also notice something, just now when I wanna check my yahoo email. I notice today is 13th " The Black Friday" Does anyone really believe that???? at the begin I just curious & roughly go through but I end up read the whole thing eheeh. Which it unbelievable. Suddenly I start to felt errrrrr..it is bad luck or good luck???

And think again there nothing happened today,.....BUTTTTTTTTTT....this morning Ray & I had been kept in mind for ages that we wanna buy a sofa, and we saw the this week ads and got sale. So, we did went to the furniture company and we saw the sofa what we want and happy the price, then we went to front desk start to make the payment. Before we swipe our credit card and suddenly the salesman said ' sorry at the moment we running out of stock, would you mind make reservation but it gonna take 8 weeks "

I was like "WHAT !!!!!!.........." 8 WEEKS!!!!!???? So, we end up not to buy because tooooooooooooo long to wait.

So,...is there anything happened to you today??

2 comments:

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

OOO..Nth happened on me today.But I heard "black friday" very long time ago.Just like "BLUE MONDAY"...haha

Laura Hii said...

alison: good on you!