Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Little entertainment.

Our kitchen still remind the same which they didnt fix it and the worse it stop leaking. Shit! if dont leak how we suppose to know where the bloody water come from. All we can do now is wait and see. 1 week..?? 2 weeks?? 1 month???? years???? Shit!



Recently, the weather condition getting really bad and cold. I would call it "Cold & flu season" and soon or later going to hit us. sighhhhhh,...a few friends and colleagues started getting sick which this is bad bcoz anytime theres high risk to spread to everyone.

I was worry to get infected so this few week, I try to give myself little break and try not to spend too much time at work instead go home and sleep. I also getting less go for online. Like this few day once I got home, I dont even touch computer. Just go home, take a shower and make quite dinner and seat at couch watch movies.

At the moment, for aussie I bet everyone know, is stocktake SALE, BIG sale for DVDs and etc. seriously this month I bought a lot DVDs. Which "someone" started nagging & pull my ears. OUCH!. btw,.. ~*ahem*ahem*~ is not pirated DVDs and it damn cheap!

ohya,..."somebody" who keep nagging & pull my ears also end up seat next to me and enjoy the movies hooo~~~ :P

Last night, I had a great evening and finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can relax myself at home which next day(today-Wednesday) it was my day off.

I bought a lot old movies but it is worth it because I love to collecting good movies. I never sick of it which I can watch it million times and anytime. btw, dont misunderstood. I only buy it when it on sale or really really cheap prices such as over 50%-70% discounted compare to New Release DVDs and ya sound a bit ridiculous coz it gonna wait like 2-3 years the price will reduced massively. Anyway, I `m willing to wait. heheheheh



WOOhoo~~~~ AUS$17 for 2 Movies!

I really like those movies bcoz they all SUPERSTAR!!! and legend in entertainment industry and the best it is original. To be honest, after been living at Australia I wasnt much fan of buying pirated movies. Properly I got brained-washed and I guess is a good thing. Besides, just added extra few couples dollar can get Original DVD, good quality and legal.




I really love Curse of the Golden Flower bcoz of Jay Chou in there. (^_^) hahhah another bloody Jay chou fan, and I did cried when watched the ending. Really a good movie which can touch my heart.

As for the House of Flying Daggers, oh dearrrrrrrr love the art fighting and love story. I was again cried like no more tomorrow. ahhhahahh I know how pathetic just a bloody movie.

Ray reaction: "sigh......women -______-"



Another thing, I love buying Asian movie at Aussie instead Malaysia bcoz of the Region code, and the best it got subtitle and languages. I know........ is not like I dont understand chinese but, become I`m such as "Banana" some time especially traditional chinese is hard for me to understand and with english subtitle, it will much more better understanding.



That why, I dont really like China drama movies or even Taiwan drama which I cant 100% what they talking about.

Enjoy movie without snack it wouldnt be "complete" ahahhah I just make myself chips.

I just bought a frozen chip and chuck into the oven for grill while taking my shower. ahhhhahah great timing.



Sigh...........tomorrow got to get back to work again. (T_T). This week I only got 1 day off for entire week. ~*sob*sob*~

okok stop complaint. no money = no entertainment.

2 comments:

@lice said...

Enjoy huh! Btw, putting the fries in oven does it taste like frying it that crispy?

Laura Hii said...

yeap it taste the same. :D and not oily.