Sunday, June 15, 2008

Simple Birthday Dinner

OMGGGGGGG!,...I still full~ after ate Korean BBQ Buffet at Carnegie. We were so enjoy cooking our foods and we spent couples hours there. Omg, I bet the staffs must think, unbelievable 4 skinny chicks can ate so much & for non-stop.

ohya, unfortunately only 4 of us make it. How pathetic? (T_T) Anyway, 4 of us really have a good time, otherwise wont spent couples hours there.

Seriously, this is properly my 1st time ate soooooooo much meats!. I think I`ll become vegetarian for a months. -_-'

We kind of screw up bcoz we (3 birthday girls) thought we will bring the birthday cake, so it would be ridiculous got 3 cakes ! how suppose to finish especially after buffet. I didnt buy it and we all thought the same.

okokok,..........I gonna make it up, next bring cake to work ;D



Choice of 7 different meats, soups and pim bim pap (mixed rice) or bowl soup (beef / soy bean) + rice.



It come with;

(7 Choices)

*BBQ Pork
*Marinated Beef
*Beef Ribs
*Octopos
*Spicy Chicken
*Non-Spicy Chicken
*Pork Belly

Basically, you can order as many as you can! :D

and also come with

*Beef soup + Rice
*Soy Bean Soup + Rice
*Vegetable Rice (like mixed rice)
*Vegestable & Seafood Rice (mixed rice - spicy)

just choose one of them above.



It also come with free small dishes such as

Mild paste with lettuce
kimchi
Eggplant
Bean sprouts with sesame oil
Bok choy
Water Bamboo

and of coz refillable ice water.



While waiting the food to be cooked. Camwhore LOL


is Us! The Birthday girls




O.o' damn oily. wtf...dont care just makan lahhhhhh




I choose Beef Soup + Rice and each of us order differences ahahahh so we can share.



eww........ o.O'




even more EWWWWWWW........!



JD is our 3rd birthday girl ;D

Damn! totally forgot take photo with JD. My mind just keep think those baby octopus >_<' And watching 'JD' ate (@_@)' Seriously, my friend expert using chopstick! We were like...JD! should be ASIAN! LOL :D WAHAHAHAHH and most Octopus 'sapu' by JD


o.O' I more enjoy watching other ppl eat it & keep snapping pictures. LOL

Anyway it wasn't taste bad as I thought. Just funny looks make me wanna puke. But at the end I only ate legs dont dare eat the 'head'.

After the end, they hit to my place for a while and have some teas. Seriously, got to get rid off all the oil in my stomach >_<' I sooooo regret didnt buy the cake on Friday( my day ofF). >_<' otherwise can eat at my place. sighhhhhhhhh.


okay,...I still can smell BBQ after shower now. (T_T) But, I really like the place. It was value for money AUS$27.90 Buffet per person. I 100% sure will be BACK! & absolutely recommend & bring friends.


Click here. (website)

2 comments:

@lice said...

Awww. Happy Birthday ya!!! And that's great BBQ buffet u have, the korean buffet in Msia wasn't BBQ type at all, so kinda expensive to go. At least RM80 to settle bill. Hehe.

Laura Hii said...

Alice: Thks, but my actual birthday is 28th LOL still a few weeks to go. Next time u come, I definitely bring u there. I know u & dave love korean & Japanese foods. So u wont missed it. Seriously, it really good! way too full, one of my friend siao~ she didnt eat for whole day till evening. O.o'