Monday, June 30, 2008

No big deal....easy guys~~~

I know some ppl know last two days it was my birthday. I rather received more messages or said "Sorry" to me then Happy birthday. Even my colleagues who I see everyday, felt deeply sorry for forgetting my birthday. hiyaaaaaaaaaa gals.........Hey, guy.....dont worry. I`m not mad. Is no big deal. I`m cool with that. At least you guys remembered right ??? rather then totally forgot. ahahah

Seriously, I dont really want ppl actually know my actual ages. Sighhhhhhhh hate it! so,........my dear friends just do me a favour "zip" ur mouth. ;P Feeling old in appearance but young in heart.

By the way, this year birthday was a bit special compare to last year. Because, Ray give me a big surprise and unexpected birthday present. Since when he learned how to give lady surprise?? to be honest, I`m with Ray for 8 years I cant remember or even think Ray never would do such as thing, because he is very straight forward, wont take affect to "kau lui" (woo gal)

Unfortunately, the present is confidential bcoz toooooooooo intimate personal. I cant believe he actually bought my birthday present for 3 months ago!! He really hide the gift very well and know me toooo well. I cant believe I didnt found it bcoz I`m the one unpack and cleaning the house all the time, especially when we moved house.

On date before birthday, like usual I go to work and come home and quick dinner by myself bcoz on that day Ray had a midnight shift and work till next 6am morning. So, the only time I saw Ray was slept like pig and I`m off to work.

I was so exhausted that night and went to bed @ 2 am and all the sudden... OUCH!...what the heck under my pillow. My head was hurted bcoz I hit some hard and big. So, I feel it with my hand something is not right with my pillow. So, I switch "ON" the light and found out is a Birthday Present from Ray.

My reaction is I couldnt stop laughing and I was Shocked!!! I couldnt sleep that night. ahhahahhah till next early morning I heard & opened my eyes I saw Ray was on my side bed and tenderly kissed me, said Happy Birthday baby!

The End~~~
































okookok.......hhhahahha I havent finish it. LOL So, to makeup celebrated my belated birthday, Today we both have a day off from work. We spend some quality time together and also went to city and in afternoon we went to cinema watch "GET SMART"



Omg,............seriously we really loved the movie!!! It was DAMN FUNNY! I would give 9.5/10 rating. (^_^)



I was laugh out loud and even burst in tears... oh dear~~ even the entire cinema everyone just LOL. I couldnt control myself.

If you still wondering how funny the movie..? ermmmmm imagining you watch AH LONG PTE LTD movie. A movie can make you laugh like crazy people. Then you will know what I`m talking about.

So,.....I do have a wonderful birthday. (^_^)

Btw, I would like thanks;

Adeline - Two weeks in advances said Happy Birthday to me. It was unbelievable although we almost lost contact in half years!!!! Thanks Adeline! you have a very good memory!

Naomi - Very good timing hahhahah Thanks again in advance, once I receive it I will let you know ASAP.

Doris - All the way from Malaysia. (^_^)

Alice - Unbelievable you actually know my birthday and blog about it. Thanks Alice!

Colleagues - Thanks guys! I love u all xoxo~~

Bro - yo bro.... thanks again!

For those, I missed....Thanks again for your birthday wishes.

May god bless you all~~~

p/s: Recently I`m so into the "THE WONDER YEARS" album by Wonder Girls. Awwww...I`m love the album sooooooooooooo MUCH. Even the "Tell Me" song became my current ringtone. woohooo~~~~



The Wonder Years

6 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent post, my friend, excellent!
Happy day

@lice said...

Awww why so romantic one! Envy!!
It must be some see through lingerie as pressie, isit isit? Haha I am so curious already!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: ~*cough*cough*cough*~ lingerie? sound like I`m more like "present" to him XD

Sammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sammy said...

hi hi.. quite a long time no online... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

Laura Hii said...

sammy: Thanks, U gotto get internet line ASAP!