Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Birthday cake for everyone!

It was a shame as a daughter & son(Ray) to forgot on Sunday is Malaysia Father`s Day. I`m very sorry dad. because Australia Father`s Day is on 7th September and I was finish work from day till midnight. Dont even go for online for a while. Anyway,...HAPPY BELATED FATHER`S DAY.!!



Last Sunday, before I went to work as I promised to bring cake and everyone are shocked! LOL I bought a few slices Blueberry Brulee Cheesecake! to treat everyone.



Surprisely, everyone love it so much because it wasnt that sweet & rich flavour of blueberry & cheese! OMG it was heaven!

Even of my colleague wasnt a fan of cheesecake , she love it so much and finish ate whole slice before us. o.O'

I also save 2 slices for Ray & myself bcoz we never try. U know what, Ray steal a few bite from mine T_T HOW`S DARE UUUUUUU!!!! I threated him empty his bank account $$$ for shopping, now who`s 'THE MAN"? Whahahahahha (laugh in evil way)

Then, everyone started asking how much and where I bought it. -___-' It was very obvious bcoz I bought in slices rather then whole cakes. So, they predict it will be cost me a fortune.

HIYAAAAAAAAAA U silly girls. Just eat it and stop asking! >_<" I can still heard even when I sleep.~~~

Now, I get really tempted to try other flavour of cheesecake from that cafe.

Anyway,...Happy Birthday to all baby June ;D


P/S: heheh I`m looking forward to my actual birthday V(^_^)V btw, havent got any plan for that day. Properly just work till Aaamen~~~

2 comments:

@lice said...

Aww. Cheese, hmm my favourite too. Can see it was well baked! Can feel it melt on your tongue too! Hmmph, I think I need to go and get a cheese cake to eat, you lah, tempting me!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: oohh good! at least like not everytime I`m the One always tempted ur blog`s foods. LOL