Wednesday, June 18, 2008

DIY Lucky Bamboo

Remember Last month I went to IKEA for shopping and bought a glass vase. Finally, today I did it. It was day off so, damn happy but that also means tomorrow work till death. I`m be prepared to work through end of this week T_T.

okok...shut up~

Around March we bought a lucky bamboo which didnt come with 'home' and we only put it in mineral bottle. -__-' How pathetic!.....Because it was cheap and we haven't found suitable 'home' for our lucky bamboo. Btw, we damn sayang/ love our lucky bamboo bcoz once we bought it, next day all the good news happened instantly including our approval new rental property.

ahahha okok sound like we really really superstitious, but when it happening hard for you to say "NO'



It have been a few found months and I still have to wait my free time to shop some 'accessories' for my lucky bamboo. ahahaah



so called "accessories" LOL

at the begining it was so hard to make decision when come to choose Colors! 0.O'

okok I know this stuff it wasn't new. I saw it ages ago especially you can found at pasar malam or market street.



I always love blue color becoz it my lucky color, err not really it just look more trendy. Sometime I do wish to highlight my hair in blue color which like my friend. ahhhaha




Ta..tadahhhhh.......... which one u like it??



New and improved 'home' for our lovely bamboo. At least you wont see the root like the previous one. She must be feel naked back to the time. kekekekek



Pamper our bamboo with a bit sun light~~~



Now, back to original place. It was lovely to see every moment when I`m go for online or use computer.

I cant wait for Raymond back from work! and let me know what he think.

Anyway I might change it after a few months, depend my mood ahahh or try new color to brighten our days. (^_^)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vase is pretty cool! 2 totally different looks!

Laura Hii said...

cc: Thanks, I also really like the IKEA glass vase too.

@lice said...

Got pink !! I see pink!! Awwww!!!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: LOL u really like pink. next time if i wanna buy present just buy anything in pink color! 100% u will like it.