Thursday, January 17, 2008

This week Food Highlight

This few days, I have been really piss off bcoz everyone think I`m on diet and try to lose weight. okok no such as thing. Everyday I ate decent meal and didnt starve myself OKAY! -.-'' The thing is I`m ate balance & workout regularly.

Dont believe????? okok this week we ate very fattening foods;


In total 3 dishes, can you guess what it is???


Curry chicken. It have been ages I havent cooked curry. I think properly a year!!! omg....

Is not like I dont like curry, my main reason is bcoz Curry has really strong aroma and imaging when you cooked it the whole house will got curry smell omgggggggg even our sofa smell like curry ;S

Btw, is not a very health dishes, once a while okay. sighhhhhh,...at the moment I`m on Pimples Battle -.-''

Well, not just curry, I also cooked Green veg which I often blog on my previous post.


My favourite Chinese Herbal soup. I`m a soup person. From time to time I will cooked herbal soup for us just to keep us on healthy.

Mostly, I always to cooked in large portion although just 2 of us. Since, both of us work everyday for sure, wont have much time at home so, cooked in large portion at least it can last 2 days. Through this way, you can control your diet & money & also better health.

Regarding to workout, it can be many way eg: if today/ yesterday/ this week you have ate "bad foods"

> spend more time at home do heavy cleaning

> I will walk home from work place (30-45mins) rather then take public transport (6 mins + $2.70 sighhhh they increase the fees. >_<')

> walk to near grocery stores rather then use car

> when have a day off, dont stay at home, go for window shopping (dont buy anything arrrr!)

> get another part time

> play your favorite sports or go to gym (this one for sure cost ur $$$ compare all above)

So, you guys also can come out own method for the workout. I `m sure there nothing impossible. So that`s a few points I like to share with you guys & hope will give you some inspiration.

No comments: