Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008

Just about 12am sharp! Ray opened the door which scared shit out of me which I thought he will be back & finish work at 1am. Anyway,..at least I wont be alone through the end ~~*hugs& kisses*~~. I also expecting him to come home waited for him for supper (me) /dinner (Ray)

I wasn't in the mood to celebrate NYE and also felt unappetizing. Pretty "cincai " cook the dinner and wanna super quick. As you know,...yesterday I spent half day at workplace and the rest half day to finish my blogging before it turn 2008. hahhah SIAO me........:D




i`m lazy to edit lahhh -.-'

Yesterday is the hotter of entire year which up to 41 degrees siaooooo errr if I go down to the city just to see the fireworks and have to squeeze with strangers >> drunk ones and bloody weather. So,...no way! This afternoon I watch TV news, about yesterday NYE at Melbourne CBD, omg,...thanks god I didnt bcoz about hundreds ppl was arrested by police for making troubles. phew...

Sighhhh,..quite felt lonely againnnnnnnnnn Ray have to work on New year! OkOKOK...(~~*slap myself*~~) cut the crap dont let the whole thing affect my mood when it is not worth. Think positive... think positive!

Anyway,..I should felt contented bcoz I got a bunch of good friends and received they warmest wishes throught MSN, blog, email and we have been chatted whole days. Virtually spent the NYE together friends. heeheh..kind kool~~

I sincerely thanks to all of you! hope you have a great new year!. Not to forgot all the readers, thanks for reading my "craps" and heap of fotoblog. I think this year I should write more rather then fotoblog,..what do you think guys?????

hmmmmmmm..... cant believe 1 year just pass like that....there a lots thing I need to achieve. Anyway Is New Year..so a new start (-.-') ya i know...sound so lame~~~ and I sure all the bloggers from around the world properly will be blogging since yesterday and today about recap and list out they New Revolutions.

2007

Dec NYE 2006
Spent my NYE with friends, not with bf O.o' (unbelievable)

Jan
Met new friends (Richard & Rose) & have a great Australia`s Day

Feb
1st time celebrated Doris`s birthday
1st time done the craziest thing at Jamberoo Park
I quited my jobs (T_T)
1st time move to other state - VICTORIA

March
My new blog born! at blogspot.com
Begin my new job, colleagues, friends & life.

April
Enjoy the Sydney Royal Easter Shows with friends @ Sydney and 1st time met Alison (again without my bf :(
I nearly meet RAIN aka BI!!!! Korean Superstar.

May
1st time played LaserForce

June
Our very 1st watch movie at VICTORIA
My boring Birthday

July
Back to Sydney again- missed my Sydney friends
Unexpected celebrated my Happy Belated birthday from friends

August
Biggest achievement in my career which I only work for 5 months ; been nominated for Magic Service of the Year 2007 whole VICTORIA state Australia
Won photos session from Easter SHOW

September
1st time went to Melbourne Royal Show
After 4 years I finally met my parents, relatives & friends for the very 1st time.

October
Go to Kuching met my old friends after 4 years! (without bf again)
7th Years together

November
Get vacinated
1st time dye my hair at salon

December
Celebrated Ray`s Birthday
1st been invited to aussie style birthday party
Great Xmas Party
GOR holidays


Career: finally on 31 Dec, I awarded new badges "BOUNCE" for my great work performances.

about Revolution 2008...

nahhhhhhh dont bother to think about it.

5 comments:

Sammy said...

~HAPPY NEW YEAR!~

@lice said...

Happy 2008!

Laura Hii said...

Alice & Sammy: Happy new year! good to see your guys got "heart"

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

wahaha...guess wut...I also one of them who doing recap in blog...recently i was quite busy and energy-less to update my eng blog..juz tried my best to update it asap lo...hehe


anyway,hope i not very late to say:"happy New Year 2008"!!!

Laura Hii said...

Alison: yo yo mate what`s up...where u been huh. been missing u!