Thursday, August 02, 2007

I also Won photo session from Easter Show

I just received a phone call from VAIG, and they told me I won the photo session from Easter Show at Sydney.

Sigh,....I rejected them because I told them at the moment I at Melbourne. It is impossible for me to fly over there just for photo shooting.

Lucky I read Alison blog bcoz she also won the photo session and she did went to VAIG. They only took some photos but it only free for makeup & stylist, Not for the photo copy which cost AUS$198.

What`s the point ??? at the end you wont get back the photos.

3 comments:

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

Doris and my point is:we juz wan to gain some experience.i have no $$ to buy the photo.and Doris,u know her character.She also wont consider buy photo too...btw,we still haven see the photo yet,dunno the quality..

Laura Hii said...

I wouldnt pay $198 for the photos. that is toooooo expensive.

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

yaya..i think so..better spend aus$198 to photo-shoot in m'sia.Maybe I already can use aus$198 to make an album lo...