Friday, August 24, 2007

Boring days, Boring post

Sorry for took so long to update my blog recently. Today I work on evening shift, so I got some free time to blogging. Well, everyday work on same routine and Raymond & I were busy with work and haven't got time to go any where. Mostly, once we finish work we both felt just wanted to stay at home and slept.

This week we even lazy to spend some time to buy a grocery. LOL. Sometime we just went to KFC takeaway. Anyway, lucky today is our both last day at work. Finally we got weekend off together.

Havent got any plan at the moment. Properly just spend some quality time at home and do my house duties DAMMIT!. Feel kind of sloth to go to city and shopping around. sighhhhhhh,...why i sound like so exhausted??? even tomorrow is weekends. I should be excited!

This week I just felt so slow and such as looooong day. Properly I need a vacation LOL (which I will be soon) hiyaaaaaaaaa another 1 month!! Cant wait for it!

How about your guys??? what you have been up to???

Anyway, hope you guys have a good weekend!!!

ohya BTW, guys anyone interested ????

Fa Yuan Buddhist Association Charity Dinner @ Civic Center Kuching Sarawak



Fa Yuan Buddhist Association Charity Dinner @ Civic Center Kuching Sarawak

Theme: Fa Yuan Buddhist Association Charity Dinner
Venue: Civic Center Kuching, Sarawak
Date: 29th September 2007, Saturday
Time: 6.30pm
Ticket Price: RM300 per table (for 10 people)
Contact: +6016 888 1981 Wilson (English), (10am – 5pm)
+6016 889 9940 Dennis Lai (Chinese), (10am – 5pm)

I dont think I cant make it, I will be at Sarikei some time together with my parents and pay a visit to my grandma and relatives. sigh what a pity.

p/s: If Doris also at Kuching that time, I sure will force you to go LOL :p

No comments: