Sunday, August 12, 2007

On 10.08.07

On Friday, as usual I asked my team leader/supervisor put me on night shift againnnnnnn (hoho I love my team leader) and this time Raymond also have to work night shift. So, at least whole morning & afternoon we `re free to accompany them.

This time we bring them to the following places;

1) St. Kilda Beach
2) Dandenong Market
3) Chadstone



So, in the morning we bring them to St Kilda beach which also once of Victoria attraction. Because of winter there no body at beach and it was sooooooo cold & windy. I think less then 15mins Raymond can not "tahan" hahah he told us he will waited in the car. What the,.....how about me ?? LOL


Pretending is it not cold...



no body on the beach which good that means "NO bikini" LOL

For those wear wig, for sure will lost it whahahahahha

Okay,..enough with the beach which look crap compare to Bondi beach at Sydney. Then, We went straight back to Dandenong Market. Dandenong Market is pretty similar to Queen Victoria Market which a bit smaller. But, I prefer shop here because is cheaper.



Honestly, this is my 1st time been to Dandenong market, because everything when I`m off the market didn't open. So, we always end up shopped at Dandenong Shopping Centre which just opposite.


Out door market


Indoor Market

Then, we went to ALDI supermarket (just next to the market) to bought some snack and ate while shopping. hahaha We sure know how to enjoy....:P Doris even bought 1 pack of chocolates Ice cream (4 cones) I bought some corn cheese chip. We all, ate the ice cream at the some time ate corn chip from Dandenong Market to Dandenong shopping centre ahhahah we `re pig.

okay,...is afternoon time I need go back home and get change & ready to work. I think I did mentioned before in my begining posts that I work at Chadstone Shopping Centre. So, Doris & her parents followed me and they will spent whole day till night at Chadstone mall. Until I finish work.

As for Raymond, once he drop us at Chadstone he also go straight back to work. As you guys, know Chadstone is the biggest shopping centre in Australia for VICTORIA state. There once I heard is the biggest in whole Australia country. Anyway WHatEver....

Once I finished work we took the bus together. Raymond couldnt give us a lift because he need to work till 1am. poor thing..... Anyway, it was that bad, at least they can experienced how the bus system and schedule work here. Because it was late 10pm there not buses back to Oakleigh East and only 1 bus stop at Oakleigh train station.

So, we stop there and walk about another 20mins will reach my home. I was felt bad had to let Doris`s parents walk to our home. (-_-')

to be continued......

No comments: