Saturday, August 25, 2007

Quality time,... I means it.

Finally, is weekend!!! and is Raymond turn to bought thing & stuffs for his family which need to be bring along back to Malaysia. hehhehehe anyway, I still bought a few today and will be continued tomorrow.

Today we just went to Richmond IKEA just walked around then went to Vietnamese groceries bought some fresh meat and veggies.

Then, I cooked dinner and have some "quality time together" (not the candles light dinner okayyy.....)


Ta..tata....our dinner

I cooked :

1) Luo Han Kuo & Cole Mix Herbal Soup with chicken bones,
2) Spicy Pork with Leek
3) Choi Sum

of course

4) Dessert - Chrysanthemum Flower & Ribena Jelly


Luo Han Kuo & Cole Mix Herbal Soup with chicken bones

Need to drink more soup which good for health besides, we have a durian as snack on afternoon, need to reduce our internal body heat. I dont want next day, pop out more pimples on face. (@_@')


Ray`s favourite.

He ate a few bowl of rices, heehehh which is good because I don't want to be blamed why he super skinny when back to Malaysia. I have been trying to feed him like a pig liew.


My favourite, I also ate a few bowls of rice heehehh...

After finish dinner, we went to out again. We just gone to IGA supermarket bought some foods. I think just an excuse. We kind of bored stay at home and decided to went out have a walk. Once we back I started to prepared the dessert/supper LOL.



At first I cooked the Dried Chrysanthemum Flower with boiled water and added Natural Rock sugar. Once done get ripped of the flower and mix the jelly with Chrysanthemum and same as Ribena. Then put them in fridge.


Finally, my masterpiece (*~cough..cough~*) hehehh

Enjoy eating while watching movies at home. What a great day......(^_^)

3 comments:

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

OMG!!!!It really look delicious...feel hungry alr...haha

Anonymous said...

yummy,yummy...
feel hungry oso liao lar...
hehe... =p

Laura Hii said...

Alison & Ah boon: Thank you. It got chance i can cooked for your guys and have a try.