Sunday, August 19, 2007

I`m so JEALOUS (>_<')

I tell you guys,...I really jealous and envy on our neighbour. Every day I will see it when I opened my lounge curtain, open my main door ready go to work, even turn on/off my computer and I still see it.

ok I had enough! took my camera and go there started to shooting liewwwwwwwww.

I`m so jealous and I wish can own it but I CANT!!!

BEcausssssssse it is a tree.

I dont know what it actual name of the tree, but I keep saying to Ray is SAKURA. ahhahaah because it looks damn gorgeous, and pink baby, (@__@'). Just look at it my heart felt relaxed and happiness. (maybe because the spring season will coming soon)



Took the picture from lounge window.


closes look.....waaaaaaaaaaaa (^__o__^) What a beauty..

Even a bird also love it. Can you see the couple Loveeeeee bird "dating" up there???



does it look like sakura??? Can anyone tell me what it the name of the tree???

Because Ray & I decided will plant this tree as many as we can when we will buy property.

1 comment:

13th Panda said...

wow, its gorgeous!

its not sakura..hmm

mayb u can ask ur neighbour?

mayb they will give u the seed o something