Sunday, August 12, 2007

On 12.08.07

Finally,...today Doris & her parents last day at Melbourne which is sad. Cant believe time flied fast. Tomorrow will be another new week. sighhhhhhh

It was early flight 7.15am from Melbourne to Sydney. So, around 3am they woke up and prepared and ate some breakfast. So, by the time is 4.20am we started our journey from home to airport just in case to avoid traffic. Since we still have time we just drive around the CBD area.

Suddenly, Doris saw a building which looks beautiful and asked us what is that building. We both have not idea, so let`s check it up. It was Bridal Exhibition Centre.


Beautiful isn't it.????

Doris & I sure are Freak LOL who on earth at 4.15am wanna go down just for shoot the pictures. ahahha Doris!, we are F.R.E.A.K ! give me "5"


okay finally time for check-in


Still got about 2 hours before departed. So, we ordered some Choc Mocha drinks at Hudson`s Coffee.


Choc Mocha


Doris`s parents


Doris & Me

Group photo 1


Group 2


Final photo before Doris past through the security.

Sigh,..........felt kind of sad when on the way back home from airport. Ray & I wasn't talk much and pretty quiet all long the drive. Anyway,..finally they arrived safely when I received sms from them. Dont know when they will came to Melbourne again. Today, I have been cleaning the bedroom and just looks at those blanket & mattress & pillow cover, I even missed them more. Sigh,...I`m such as emotion person. (>_<)


Before, Doris fly back to Sydney, 3 of us did mentioned that next time need to ask Alison & Richard and all took 1 week off go Melbourne again and we planned go to the GREAT ROAD OCEAN , Vineyard, strawberry pick and etc for holidays. Cant wait a days like that!!! Well, need to work hard & earn a lot lot $$$ for next traveling.

KAMBATEH!!! AZA AZA FIGHTING!!

next post about Golden Glazed Award event....coming soon.

5 comments:

Tony Hii said...

Your blog makes the memories of my sweet old days at Monash University flow back. Keep up your blog.

wwwtonyhii.blogspot.com

Laura Hii said...

Tony Hii: heheh same surname "HII".By the way is there any nice place can go??? any suggestion??

Tony Hii said...

I can't come up with suggestions yet. But I may need you to update me on Clayton, Victoria. Would that be alright?

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

I also wish to go there,but need to save money 1st..haha^^

ur blog really long,I need to read in 2 days times...wahaha

Laura Hii said...

Tony: er....may be next time. For me Clayton is so small. Just 15mins I can finish walk the whole mall. LOL

Alison: Save $$$ next time come with Richard & Doris.